Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I love the colour of your Yeti but I also really like the look of the Annapurna wheels particularly with the tyres you have on...they look nice and chunky. May I ask what tyres they are and also if the Annapurna are the full silver ones? (not black on the inside). I will be collecting my Yeti in 2 days and would like to replicate what you have there :)

Hello!

They are the standard 225/50 17s and yes, the wheels are the all silver versions.

Glad you like the combo. Still enjoying the car immensely!

• Like 1

Hello!

They are the standard 225/50 17s and yes, the wheels are the all silver versions.

Glad you like the combo. Still enjoying the car immensely!

Today I had 4 Annapurnas fitted on mine and the car looks completely different! Love the look of it even more now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To keep the 'spot the difference' game going with TIBET III in case anyone wants to see Tibetan (Terracotta) Bronze with different coloured 'accessories':

21h3.jpg

DLwUwB.jpg

Wbyw4i.jpg

c5uobJ.jpg

Matterhorns + Nokians = winters wear

As with other colours, you have to see the bronze in different lights to appreciate it:

3iG9dD.jpg

j90AgP.jpg

:love:

• Like 2

To keep the 'spot the difference' game going with TIBET III in case anyone wants to see Tibetan (Terracotta) Bronze with different coloured 'accessories':

21h3.jpg

DLwUwB.jpg

Wbyw4i.jpg

c5uobJ.jpg

Matterhorns + Nokians = winters wear

As with other colours, you have to see the bronze in different lights to appreciate it:

3iG9dD.jpg

j90AgP.jpg

:love:

Glad your still loving your colour choice aerofurb

I agree, Dinski.

Perhaps it's because certain colours are chosen to heavily promote the Yeti (and no doubt other manufacturers do the same) that other colours are far rarer. 

Initially with the Yeti, every photo was pretty much Aqua Blue. FL Yetis were heavily promoted in Jungle Green.....

On top of that the brochure and websites do nothing to show a true likeness to most of the colours so many customers play safe. Even TIBET I's white was a rarely seen colour when ordered - or even when it arrived.

Hopefully, this thread provides an inkling to prospective Yeti owners what the colours actually look like. 

Incidentally, I chose the non-sunshine pics to demonstrate the different stages of TIBET III 'development. Moved 50m into the sun from where the last picture was taken and it looked like this (apologies for rubbish phone pic!):

wrMIuT.jpg

And in the dark and wet, it looks like this:

jPG28f.jpg

B)  :rock:  :yes:

• Like 1

I agree, Dinski.

Perhaps it's because certain colours are chosen to heavily promote the Yeti (and no doubt other manufacturers do the same) that other colours are far rarer.

Initially with the Yeti, every photo was pretty much Aqua Blue. FL Yetis were heavily promoted in Jungle Green.....

On top of that the brochure and websites do nothing to show a true likeness to most of the colours so many customers play safe. Even TIBET I's white was a rarely seen colour when ordered - or even when it arrived.

Hopefully, this thread provides an inkling to prospective Yeti owners what the colours actually look like.

Incidentally, I chose the non-sunshine pics to demonstrate the different stages of TIBET III 'development. Moved 50m into the sun from where the last picture was taken and it looked like this (apologies for rubbish phone pic!):

wrMIuT.jpg

And in the dark and wet, it looks like this:

jPG28f.jpg

B):rock: :yes:

Agreed here is one of mine in the failing light , it usually looks black after a certain time of day.

20140922_191536.jpg

You are totally right about how much they only push certain colours, I ordered mine purely on the fact it was only available on the L&k so thought it would be a little more rare than others, I was pleased with my choice in the end but it looked nothing like the tiny little picture in the brochure.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple from the weekend at the Trelleck Stage of the WyeDean Rally.

Jerry's in front as he was Stage Commander, and mine behind as i was Stage Safety Officer.

Nice photos. Is Jerry's fitted with some kind of lower grille cover?

• Like 1