Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Hi Simon. Nice photos. Do you have a closer/larger photo of the bumper strip as I'm thinking of getting one...What is it made out of and do you think it would protect the bumper from dog's claws when it jumps up in the back?

Many thanks!

Hi

The strip is plastic and wouldn't offer a great deal of protection from claws (in my opinion). There is a better image in the brochure linked below.

I also got the fold out protector with the triangle on it. Listed in the Yeti accessories brochure for £7.

http://www.skoda.co.uk/pdf/brochure_yeti_accessories.pdf

To be honest this isnt great and is a hard plastic that seems quite brittle. I've split mine already - I think the best option for dogs is a blanket or something similar that you can fold out over the bumper as required. Thats what I'll be using for Elsie my greyhound!

Thanks

S

Edited by SimonVespa

Picked my up yesterday so a couple of obligatory photos for you!! Its Cappuccino beige but the colour changes quite dramatically with the light!!

DSCF0263.jpg

Front view - note additional front bumper strips :yes:

DSCF0264.jpg

Close up

DSCF0261.jpg

And rear bumper strip to match

DSCF0262.jpg

Cheers

Simon

GREAT COLOR!!!!

:thumbup:

Edited by milovac

Hi

The strip is plastic and wouldn't offer a great deal of protection from claws (in my opinion). There is a better image in the brochure linked below.

I also got the fold out protector with the triangle on it. Listed in the Yeti accessories brochure for £7.

http://www.skoda.co.uk/pdf/brochure_yeti_accessories.pdf

To be honest this isnt great and is a hard plastic that seems quite brittle. I've split mine already - I think the best option for dogs is a blanket or something similar that you can fold out over the bumper as required. Thats what I'll be using for Elsie my greyhound!

Thanks

S

Hmmmm. That's a shame. I really hoped the bumper strip would have been the answer as it looks pretty stylish! Will have to make do with a blanket then...Thanks for your reply

Snövit (Snow White) outside the old Bolinder Munktell Factory (nowdays Volvo Construction Equipment)

min_yeti1.jpg

The best colour for a Yeti. :thumbup:

REALLY WISH I HAD GONE FOR WHITE and put the £400 towards a Panoramic Sunroof.

Model Yeti 1.2 tsi elegance

Colour Aqua Blue Met.

Extra's: elec. controlled driver seat / mud flaps / spare wheel.

Location Capelle aan den IJssel, the Netherlands.

t3.jpg

Not knowing much about caravan towing but that looks pretty level to me!

My thoughts too! So can't really see what all this fuss is about! But then what do I know about caravans! I use a tent! Much easier!

Testdrive

hem2.jpg

Hej Torbjörn,

It looks nice and level - the camper that it - so maybe the height of the trailer hitch is not so silly after all?

I assume there is no load in the trailer and Snövit is certainlæy empty, so when you load them up, the trailer will be a little nose-down if anything.