Barum Bravuris?

My FL has just passed 10,000 miles and I can see that new tyres will be needed in the not too distant future. If anything like my Passat PD, 14,000 will be a comfortable limit. (I was changing at 10,000 miles with some brands over the 140,000 I did). SWMBO Getz is booked in for some new Barum Brilliantis at 14,500 miles; thought I'd also check out Barum availability for mine.

The Bravuris is considerably cheaper than any of the OE Michelins on-line and reviews promise a long life. Bearing in mind that a longer tyre life would be a real bonus with the mileage and usage I need, has anyone found major draw backs?

The Bravuris is considerably cheaper than any of the OE Michelins on-line and reviews promise a long life. Bearing in mind that a longer tyre life would be a real bonus with the mileage and usage I need, has anyone found major draw backs?

Recently had a set on the front of my Octy - too early to comment on life expectancy yet, but they have coped well with the recent weather 'events'.

I've had Barum's on previous cars and found them to be good tyres, so no reason to believe these will be any different.

My FL has just passed 10,000 miles and I can see that new tyres will be needed in the not too distant future. If anything like my Passat PD, 14,000 will be a comfortable limit. (I was changing at 10,000 miles with some brands over the 140,000 I did). SWMBO Getz is booked in for some new Barum Brilliantis at 14,500 miles; thought I'd also check out Barum availability for mine.

always use these or UniRoyal equivalent - both Conti brands - more than happy at the price

I have Barum's Bravuris on my Octavia and Fabia and Brillantis on the Estelle and on the Felicia I had.Must say the best tyres I've had in any of my cars and swear by them,cheap and very good,not too soft ( like Michelins ) and not too hard ( like Bridgestones ).Barum are a bit like Skoda really,owned by a bigger company but are the bargain of the group ....