Mapping, who to trust?

sdmegawuk

I was considering a remap and spoke to Jabba.

I was very impressed with their honesty and they pointed out the pitfalls as well as the advantages(mines a company car)

From their comments I decided not to get one but if that decison changes they would get the work 'cos i feel I could trust them

marc

AMD, APR, Jabba, Revo all good (in alpabetical order rather than any other).

Superchips, Upsolute don't get quite such rave reviews.

There are a couple of other small independents, but I believe those to be the main contenders.

I wonder if your friend frequents seatenthusiasts.co.uk , or is he a seatcupra.net member?

He is/was a cupra.net member, I dont think he goes any more though, since he got flamed when he posted about it (although granted, I think the style his post was written didnt help).

On that occasion Denis nothing was being adjusted, it was just the Cupranet RR day.

You don't need an SPS for 3 or 4 bar. It's just a tool to alter the characteristics of the map. Either you do it with an SPS you've bought or your friendly dealer does it for you.

What is being adjusted while the car is on the RR, and I assume that the 4-bar option needs the SPS 3 option to be fitted?

Nothing adjusted at all.

Settings were LB9 IGN6, regular optimax settings on a 4bar programme.

(I set em for Jase earlier that week)