2 litre engine

I am considering changing my 1.9 estate for a 2. 0. This vehicle has a greater kerb weight than my present one which improves the balance between car and caravan when towing. Is this engine to be recomended? thanks for your thoughts.

I have the 2.0 TDI Scout, pulls my boat really well, before that I had the 1.9 TDI engine in my A4 avant, the Audi pulled well but the Scout is even better, an extra 10 bhp seems to make all the difference, you wont regret it :thumbup:

I am considering changing my 1.9 estate for a 2. 0. This vehicle has a greater kerb weight than my present one which improves the balance between car and caravan when towing. Is this engine to be recomended? thanks for your thoughts.

I have a 2.0 tdi 4x4 estate, and is a first class towcar. After 20K no problems so far, I hope I havent jinxed it now!!!

I have the 2.0 TDI Scout, pulls my boat really well, before that I had the 1.9 TDI engine in my A4 avant, the Audi pulled well but the Scout is even better, an extra 10 bhp seems to make all the difference, you wont regret it :thumbup:

Thanks. How is the towing fuel consumption?