Another Fabia II FL Elegance

Your car looks very nice - like the Pacific Blue. I see you opted for Elba alloys as we did too for my wife's 1.6 CR Tdi (105) Elegance hatch.

Our new car seems well put together although I tend to agree with those others who have made reference to the 'flimsy' plastic interior door handles...!!!

Time will tell if they are durable or not but that aside - we are enjoying our new car.Only possible accessory I'll get is sill protectors as I've caught my foot a couple of times already.

Ours is Brunello Rosso with only a spare wheel and under seat storage boxes as opyions.

Not surprised to find the car doesn't have ASR - power output doesn't merit it. Torque delivery certainly not as 'brutal' as our Mk.1 vRS.

As I've said elsewhere altogether a more 'grown up' car compared to the vRS

Do enjoy your new car when you take delivery of it next week.

Alan

Many thanks Alan,

our Fab does have the ASR as we opted for the ESP Plus as previously mentioned. There was another Fabia Elegance sat nearby in the Rosso waiting for it's new owner and likewise it's a very nice colour. This one had the standard Comet wheels which go well with the car but personally I'm glad we went with the Elba's after being able to compare the two.

Regards,

TP

well the dealer got that wrong then, the new Fab is now sat waiting for PDI in their compound :) Be ready for collection on Thursday :party:

Still in her white transport film but here's a couple of early shots of an Elegance hatch with Elba alloys in Pacific Blue paint B)

4956390177_0d62d66f3b_z.jpg

4956389613_e23671e17d_z.jpg

TP

That looks really well B)

Well done, looks lovely indeed.....I`ve got the Brunello Rosso with the Comet alloys and its has attracted a lot of positive comments...My first choice colour was Arctic Green but glad I didnt get it now..... :giggle: anyways happy motoring

Out with the old;

4974614668_f5390c92b8_z.jpg

in with the new;

4974615048_820e2d25bc_z.jpg

4974615472_4f9528dfde_z.jpg

4974616458_04c2177c8c_z.jpg

dealer got a bit carried away me thinks when I asked them to make sure the front DRL were on; got front and back side lights plus DRL all at the same time (light switch to O) :giggle:

4974616136_23db5afecf_z.jpg

4974616872_353533e8ca_z.jpg

Will post some more in the next day or so, plus an initial review.

TP

Out with the old;

4974614668_f5390c92b8_z.jpg

in with the new;

4974615048_820e2d25bc_z.jpg

4974615472_4f9528dfde_z.jpg

4974616458_04c2177c8c_z.jpg

dealer got a bit carried away me thinks when I asked them to make sure the front DRL were on; got front and back side lights plus DRL all at the same time (light switch to O) :giggle:

4974616136_23db5afecf_z.jpg

4974616872_353533e8ca_z.jpg

Will post some more in the next day or so, plus an initial review.

TP

Looks very nice in that colour. Am I right that pacific blue is non-metallic, as yours doesn't look very "flat"?

I saw a Yeti on the road in this colour and that looked richer than expected too: not so very different from the storm blue metallic I felt.

Looks very nice in that colour. Am I right that pacific blue is non-metallic, as yours doesn't look very "flat"?

I saw a Yeti on the road in this colour and that looked richer than expected too: not so very different from the storm blue metallic I felt.

Thanks helix,

yes the Pacific is non-metallic and I would agree it is very similar to the Storm. First saw our car parked next to a Storm coloured Yeti (albeit they both had white transport film coverings) and initially I wondered if they had delivered it in the wrong colour.

Ordered without knowing what to expect having not seen the colour before, so very pleased with the outcome :)

Regards,

TP

Well done, looks lovely indeed.....I`ve got the Brunello Rosso with the Comet alloys and its has attracted a lot of positive comments...My first choice colour was Arctic Green but glad I didnt get it now..... :giggle: anyways happy motoring

My little wagon is the same colour but I hated the look of the Comets so I opted for some white Giagros on mine.

Thats actually a lot nicer blue - think that suits the car!

Just wonder what the vRS race blue looks like as that was a few shades lighter on the samples in the showroom.