Roundabouts

Why having 13 to 14 roundabouts to cross on my commute to work isn't good for my poor lil' furby!

tirez.th.jpg

They were fine a week ago when i changed the front ARB bushes. This is the one from the front offside, the others seem fine. Appears i may need to alter my driving, get the rear ARB to stop some of the understeer or ask for a raise to pay for my tires! :)

Why having 13 to 14 roundabouts to cross on my commute to work isn't good for my poor lil' furby!

tirez.th.jpg

They were fine a week ago when i changed the front ARB bushes. This is the one from the front offside, the others seem fine. Appears i may need to alter my driving, get the rear ARB to stop some of the understeer or ask for a raise to pay for my tires! :)

That is COLD tyre tear - caused by driving like a loony before the tyres are up to temp.

happens on motorbike tyres if you try to ride too fast from cold.

I'm 17 and this is my daddys car, damn he waz mad!! Lost all my pocket money for a whole week omg =P

Joking aside, I've been driving cars for 10 ish years and bikes for a little more than that (legally) and first time I've seen a tire do that in the space of a week, infact it's the first time I've had to change a tire on any car for anything other than normal wear.