Coilovers Fitted

Any photos from the front mate?

tried to clean it earlyer but ended up more dirty some how!? (bloody southern water) but will get some asap...

Looking good, how is it over speed bumps?

full road width ones, as long as i take them straight on its no problem.... if i take it a wheel at a time at an angle then the under tray scrapes :D

I ended up ripping my undertray off so removed it completely

Means my coilies can go lower though so it's got a disadvantage cause i'm so tempted to remove the helper springs and rear adjuster cups haha. Must resist though or i won't get the car out my fiancee's estate as theres 2 speed bumps before her street and it struggles as it is :( lol

Looks good though, i love mines on it's butt

I ended up ripping my undertray off so removed it completely

Means my coilies can go lower though so it's got a disadvantage cause i'm so tempted to remove the helper springs and rear adjuster cups haha. Must resist though or i won't get the car out my fiancee's estate as theres 2 speed bumps before her street and it struggles as it is :( lol

Looks good though, i love mines on it's butt

Hold Up....... You got Helper springs? what kit u using?

Good work mate.... :thumbup:

Did you DIY or pay?

Pay :) was £160 for fitting, tracking and to fit 2 tyers.

Mines aren't anything fancy, I bought ta technix coilies off a friend who was gonna fit them to his polo but never got round to it

I was gonna go for vmaxx but the price I got mines for I wasn't gonna sit and argue :)

Have front helper springs which make it a little bouncy, but not sure what result I'd get removing them bar allowing me more lows

Yeh mate they do, does my head in! My steering creaks too but it's been doing that for 14k since the coil overs were fitted and touch wood no problems with it and no leaks from any cv boots/joints. My fabia's down 80mm which is apparently the height for lowest setting with helper springs and adjuster cups in

intresting....... Ad Lav and myself cant understand it the kits go on the polo/ibiza with no problems, but as soon as they are on the furby they knock....... i was thinking mabie the polo/ibisa top mounts will fit the Fabia, and cure the problem.......

Does anyone know of any difference in the top mounts? as i have just looked at the ones on a VAG site and the Polo ones look identical!

Forgot to Thank Damian who supplyed the kit! would recomend DPM to anyone here.... he didnt have the kit in stock so he ordered it so it came direct to my house! :thumbup:

Never had service like this b4! (short of FedEx Pi**ing me about) DPM where faultless! :thumbup:

Big :thumbup: to Kent Car Craft in Ramsgate for fitting too..... good price...... great service....