O NO ! TURBO IS ON ITS WAY OUT !

Well Well looks like another turbo is on its way out !,

taken it to skoda and they are saying it needs a new turbo ! (£1300 + vat and fitting ! :wonder: )

When i bought the car only 20 days ago from skoda it came with an extended warranty so hopefully it will be covered,

because the work it over £1000 quid they have to send a guy out first to ok the work ,

my question is that it has a miltec on the car but it was like that when i bought it , this shouldn't affect the warranty should it if it was all ready on the car ?

:S :no: :no: :no: :S

Edited by scottk18

if the car is still how they sold it to you then they have no reason to question the warranty.

they should hold a record of the car and what condtion it was in while it was on the forcourt.

dont worry it should be warranty work

if they are both Skoda Dealers, they should have the paperwork in the system to state the warranty status, and what was on the car they agreed to warranty.

you will not have to drive to kent. if you do though pop in for a cuppa! :thumbup:

how do you or they know the turbo is on it's way out? Is there any tell tail signs besides the lack of power?

its getting very noisy ! its sounds like a evo fq400 spooling up with a screamer pipe on !,

no , it went into skoda last Friday and they said it needs a new turbo and boost pipe seals doing

no lack of power tho ! :wonder:

if they are both Skoda Dealers, they should have the paperwork in the system to state the warranty status, and what was on the car they agreed to warranty.

you will not have to drive to kent. if you do though pop in for a cuppa! :thumbup:

ill bring my tent and camp in your garden , :rofl:

yeah it is how i bought it,

if i do have any real problems i will have to drive 250 miles back to kent and tell the garage i bought it from to sort it out, :punch:

hope it is covered, :sweat:

ill bring my tent and camp in your garden , :rofl:

if you want... we do have a spare room with a sofa bed :giggle:

if you want... we do have a spare room with a sofa bed :giggle:

just got a thing about comping,

like you said i hope it does not come to that, me having to drive to kent again , but i will if i have to , :thumbup:

o and thanks for the kind offer :thumbup:

Sorry to hear this Scott.

Had a feeling it was on way out and am glad I chopped it in now!

The exhaust was fitted by my local skoda dealer and should be in the log book somewhere. Take a look - this would obviously be proof the exhaust hasnt been done recently.

Best of luck.

C

Sorry to hear this Scott.

Had a feeling it was on way out and am glad I chopped it in now!

The exhaust was fitted by my local skoda dealer and should be in the log book somewhere. Take a look - this would obviously be proof the exhaust hasnt been done recently.

Best of luck.

C

Hi mate,

yeah we will have to see what happens after the 13th , i will dig it out tonight i got given a load of paper work wit it ,