Mondeo drop links, MOT failure

Hi all.

My VRS Fabia has coil overs fitted, and is quite low at the front..........

Basically, it went for MOT today, and failed!

Apparently, the ARB has ben touching the drive shaft?

I was just gonna raise the car, and re test, but the guy who sold me the car said I should fit Mondeo Drop links?

Does anyone have an idea about this? Quick look on here was to no avail, and I type in mondeo drop links on eBay, and there's far too many variations!

Guest BigJase88

sorry to hijack this thread but my drive-shaft drivers side has slight wear on it from where it was rubbing on my standard boost pipe... this issue is now sorted so it has left the drive-shaft with a polished effect on it....

will this fail? should i whack some black spray paint on it and some grime :giggle:

sorry to hijack this thread but my drive-shaft drivers side has slight wear on it from where it was rubbing on my standard boost pipe... this issue is now sorted so it has left the drive-shaft with a polished effect on it....

will this fail? should i whack some black spray paint on it and some grime :giggle:

It'll pass so long as it's ok, but noticing where it's rubbed may make them look harder for the problem.