my scout here at last

shyfly

hi all,

called in at dealers this morning to ask when my car will be delivered and as he said this afternoon,the transporter pulled up out side with my car on the top,so i was able to see it being taken off and i was able to unwrap the plastic protection so that he and i could inspect it, happily all is well with it,and all specified extras present,just needs sill protectors and a boot liner,that the dealer is going to give me, apperently it is not possible to fit mudflaps to scout,but if anyone knows different,i would appreciate it,so with skoda free 7 day ins sorted i can pick it pm monday pm, its in candy white and looks good as i had not seen one in white before i ordered it in june,the service ihave received from everyone at davidian in morcambe hasbeen excellent and i would recomend them to anyone.

regards

shyfly

Sounds great that you actually saw car arriving and coming off the wagon. :thumbup:

Good to know how the new diesel engine is performing as so far all the owners reviews have been for the wonderful TSi.

Hopefully I`ll hear something about my oil burner soon!!

regards

Grahame