fabia vrs for octavia vrs

Lloyd55vrs

Just a feeler guys to see where i or maybe my brother would stand with swap or something

black fabia vrs on a 04 73k 17" octy vrs spyders and weitec springs, cupra splitter, pd160 intake n green filter, interior is great but theres some oddmarks on the exterior

thanks to twazerks emoticon-0106-crying.gif

thinking to go back to a octy vrs

what kind of octy would be worht that level of swap etc or what kind of price would you all think the furbie would be worth

cheers for any help and much appreciated guys :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

just to state tho its 1st thoughts at the mo

DSC02058.jpg

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

Depends how quick you want to get rid....I would say £4-4.5K in a quick private sale.

£3.5K for trade in, and slightly more for a part-ex.

For about that, you should be able to get a decent condition standard vRS but with fairly high miles.

Lowered on weitec springs mate :)

Um? The Mot and tax i'll double check with my bro mate.

The history has went walkies tho :(

my dear mrs has put it somewhere safe after its service we had done at performance driven :giggle: tbh since it was lost i turnt to my handy buddies who work for, audi,bmw and volvo :D

Its not stamped services but anyone who knows me on here know how i am with my octy :D and the furbie was also looked after :) im am still on the look out for it :S grrrrrrrrr it around somewhere

the cambelt etc has been done tho while it was still ours.. I'll get my brother to pop up to as he hasall the paper work now

Cheers guys

If its desided the furbie is going i will get the full spec up and stuff :thumbup:

Although i think he should keep it lol :yes:

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

Lowered on weitec springs mate emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Um? Mot and tax i'll double check, tge historybhas went walkies emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif my dear mrs has putnit somewhere safe after its service we had done at performance driven, tbh since it was lost i turnt to my handy buddies who work for, audi,bmw and volvo emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Its not stamped services but anyone who knows me on here know how i am with my octy, and the furbie was also looked after emoticon-0100-smile.gif im am tho still on the lookies for it grrrrrrrrr

Cambelt etc has been done.. I'll get my brotherbto pop up to as he has the paper work

Cheers guys

If the furbie desided he goes i will get the full spec up and stuff

Although in think he should keep it lol

How many beers have you had tonight? emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif Amazing car -

:thumbup: cheers guys :thumbup:

He gave in today and has desided to keep it and to finish what he has started ;)

thanks for all you interest and advice and such

The furbie is staying for 5 more mins :giggle: he needs frequent pokes in the eye :smirk:

Edited by Lloyd55vrs