Skoda Wiper Blades?

Skoda boxed blades are made by Valeo and have those really annoying wear indicator stickers on them. Unless you've been daft enough to let a blade run down to the metal carrier (hgihly unlikely!) any scratch is likely to have been caused by some grit getting caught in the blade, and that can happen to anyone no matter who makes their blades.

Skoda boxed blades are made by Valeo and have those really annoying wear indicator stickers on them. Unless you've been daft enough to let a blade run down to the metal carrier (hgihly unlikely!) any scratch is likely to have been caused by some grit getting caught in the blade, and that can happen to anyone no matter who makes their blades.

+1

I was told it was the Bosh wipers and official Skoda wiper blades would not have caused this, did not know Skoda did they own wiper blades ??.

How about that!!

Did they then offer to sell you some "official" blades.

I wonder if they could tell me how it is that I've changed the main dealer blades

on Mrs Grrs car twice since fitting those crummy inferior Bosch Aero type on mine.

(Which are stil spot on by the way...)

Oh and if you actually did change dealer blades literally as soon as the spot went orange,

you'd be buying 4 sets a year. It only takes about 3 months for them to change colour.

Not so inexpensive now eh? :no:

Cos I'd bet they wouldn't honour any sort of warranty on the windscreen

being damaged if the indicators spots were orange even if you were using their wipers.

Honestly... The guff and bunkum these dealers come out with. :dull:

Edited by grr666