! SOLD! 52 plate Octavia vRS

oggy

Hi all,

Its time to move on & I'm selling my pride & joy.

Its a silver 52 plate mk1 vRS with 60k on the clock.

Its one of the cleanest around, winning best Octavia at the Briskoda national meet at Gaydon 2008.

It Is modified, but not extensively, mainly cosmetic, being used more of a show car.

ENGINE,

standard map,

forge TIP

ported head

forge 007p DV with 007pa top fitted

forge OCC with custom 19mm Inlet/outlet

Universal FMIC

SAI removed

N249 bypass

Plenty of blue hoses & custom paint job to the plastics.

S3 upper & lower strut braces.

Powerflex lower engine mount

Milltek 100cel sports cat

Blueflame Cat back exhaust with a 6x4 oval tailpipe fitted

ABD CAI with extended pipe & huge Jetex filter fitted

Forge polished suspension, water & power steering bottle caps

SUSPENSION

Koni adjustable shocks

Weitec springs

Superpro bushes front & back on the front wishbones

Autotech 28mm rear ARB

BRAKES & WHEELS

Porsche four pot callipers

CRN grooved 312mm disc front

Standard callipers rear

CRN discs rear

18" Dezent motion alloys

Hankook v12 evo tyres 225/40/18 all round

10mm Forge hubcentric spacers all round

INTERIOR

R32 Konig seats front & back

R32 steering wheel with Skoda airbag

R32 pedals

Prosport volts/oil temp/oil pressure & boost gauges

custom gauge pod on the steering column cover to mount the boost gauge

OME armrest

EXTERIOR

Colour coded bumper & bump strips

Milotec rear diffuser colour coded

Milotec wheel arch extensions colour coded.

Generally about the car.

I'm the second owner, owning the car for 4yrs now. I have really looked after In all ways possible & I have spent £k's to get It to where It Is.

The engine has been fully & professionally rebuilt 12k miles ago, with the head being ported. Also a brand new turbo fitted at the same time.

Bodywork...... Being 8yrs old & being a daily driver It Is In really good condition, with only a few marks to note. Being a hobbyist detailer, the bodywork has had a lot of TLC over the years & It certainly stands out from the crowd.

The standard Interior seats were replaced with the gorgeous Golf R32 Konig racing seats front & back which cost over £1000 alone.

It doesn't have a full dealer service history, but It does have the book stamped from where I get it serviced. I change the oil at least twice a year.

The cam belt has got changed twice now. The first when It was due In the service schedule also along with a metal Impeller water pump. The second cam belt was replaced when the engine was rebuilt.

Thanks for looking

Anything more you need to know please contact me.

£5000 ono

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0928.jpg

DSCF0929.jpg

CIMG2282.jpg

CIMG2285.jpg

DSCF0898.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

DSCF0896.jpg

DSCF0894.jpg

Edited by oggy

having seen this in the flesh i can vouch for how clean this is, it really does need to be seen to be appreciated and knowing first hand how "anal" oggy is about cleaning it the new buyer wont be dissapointed!

it really is a "MINTER" :thumbup:

GLWTS mate B)

having seen this in the flesh i can vouch for how clean this is, it really does need to be seen to be appreciated and knowing first hand how "anal" oggy is about cleaning it the new buyer wont be dissapointed!

it really is a "MINTER" :thumbup:

GLWTS mate B)

Many thanks Si :thumbup:

Guest westallc

best mk1 on here imo and well and truly a bargain at that price cant believe you going to sell but needs must

brand new engine rebuild and brand new turbo is the cream on the cake and then the attension to detail oh and the small factor of full r32 interior you truly are mad

if i had the money i would 110%buy this off you

top bloke top car ashame its going as you have spent an arm and a toe( lol) on this

spk soon buddy all the best

best mk1 on here imo and well and truly a bargain at that price cant believe you going to sell but needs must

brand new engine rebuild and brand new turbo is the cream on the cake and then the attension to detail oh and the small factor of full r32 interior you truly are mad

if i had the money i would 110%buy this off you

top bloke top car ashame its going as you have spent an arm and a toe( lol) on this

spk soon buddy all the best

Thanks Clive :thumbup: .

arm & a toe PMSL. Yes I'm laid with the foot In the air In pain :(

very good price for a great car in excellent condition! the mods alone are worth the asking price really, looks stunning and the interior is soooooooo comfy!

glwts

emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Very nice Oz!

Love the seats, Good luck with the sale. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments :thumbup:

Looks like a really nice car but why the engine rebuild? did it go bang? :o

And all those other mods and no remap? :/

Yes I had problems with the engine, but no It didn't go bang. As for having a remap, I had one before the engine troubles, which was immediately removed when I found It was the cause of the troubles.

Due to the cost of the full engine rebuild & brand new turbo from TPS, I didn't have the money to put another better map on straight away when It was all run In. When I did manage to save up some money the R32 Interior at the time was a better purchase than another remap & I certainly don't regret that choice at all!!!

I was planning to have another remap In the future, but unfortunatly, I want to go In another direction In my life & Its my choice to sacrifice having a nice posh car to fund this.

Edited by oggy

Didnt expect to see this for sale ad :thumbdown:

You must be gutted mate :(

If your in the market for a mk1 octavia vrs you HAVE to view this car. Make sure you take your money with you becuase it is mint and you wont find a better one.

Hope all your plans come in to place. Catch up with you soon.

Didnt expect to see this for sale ad :thumbdown:

You must be gutted mate :(

If your in the market for a mk1 octavia vrs you HAVE to view this car. Make sure you take your money with you becuase it is mint and you wont find a better one.

Hope all your plans come in to place. Catch up with you soon.

Thanks Mark.

I certainly will be gutted to see It go :'( , but with everything, life has to go on & some day In the distant future I will own something special like this again