my old octys where are they now?

hi all just a ramdom one of interest , just wondering if my old octys are still alive miss them so emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

it would be nice to know they are still goin strong emoticon-0144-nod.gif

bff5acee.jpg

7cc88bee.jpg

Edited by martyn1976

My old one is sitting in a car dealers showroom and has been for the past eight months because they are asking a ridiculus amount for it. Started at £1995 now down to £1395. Isn't worth half that.

Andy

Traded in my old one at newport Skoda, popped back there 2 weeks later, and it was in the compound out the back.

It was a 52 plate with 94k on it, not in bad nick, but needed new brakes all round, tyres soon and was on original clutch, so I didnt wanna spend on it.

Just wonder if one of the techies there took it on, as other than the run of the mill stuff, it ran superb, and just a couple of tiny dints in the bodywork