Wiper blades issue

I've had a small problem with my wiper blades. It seems every so often the drivers side catches the A pillar no matter what setting their on. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm using Bosch blades which even though weren't from Skoda were the same make and size as the OEM ones.

Just put the wipers on and turn the ignition off while they are in the vertical position and then undo the drivers side arm slightly and reposition it slightly.

Cheers

Dave.

The one on my 2007vRS is at a different angle to the 2004vRS - on the latter the blade was parallel to the pillar at the top of the sweep whereas there's quite an angle on the former - so I'm going to try bending the arm slightly...

I had a similar issue when I first got aero blades; in only 2 days of rain it managed to batter the paint on the pillar so I popped them off and moved them round.

Another issue, anyone had aero wipers start to scratch their windscreen? I am trying to work out if it's the new wipers or whether its just removed the dirt that hid them, I find them quite noticable in direct sun or headlights. They have also revealed lots of small scratches/ chips in the windscreen which I assume the car suffered in the past.

Any input?

Another issue, anyone had aero wipers start to scratch their windscreen? I am trying to work out if it's the new wipers or whether its just removed the dirt that hid them, I find them quite noticable in direct sun or headlights. They have also revealed lots of small scratches/ chips in the windscreen which I assume the car suffered in the past.

My 2004vRS with standard Skoda blades had some scratches - I can't see why Aero ones would be any worse than any others. Scratches are causes by dirt on the blades...