Starperformance Fabia Remap done

Glider

Just had a switchable remap. No figures but what a diference, only came home cause I needed more money for diesel.

Good honest bloke to deal with, concerned more about drivability and component / engine life than top whack figures.

If you want one book it soon he's talking about a small increase in price.

• 2 weeks later...
Just had a switchable remap. No figures but what a diference' date=' only came home cause I needed more money for diesel.

Good honest bloke to deal with, concerned more about drivability and component / engine life than top whack figures.

If you want one book it soon he's talking about a small increase in price.[/quote']

Sounds good... exactly what I want from a remap. And given how Star Performance is considerably closer to where I live than Jabba then I might go with them come remap time :)

Not only do they have a website ...

If you look at the top of this page it's quite likely to have a banner with a link to it, as they're one of our sponsors.

They also have a forum under vendors and discounts

had mine done at star about a month ago. it completley changes the car for the better, torque is brilliant, ideal for overtaking, cant say ive reverted back to the original file once yet, the MPG is as good as with standard if not even a little better due to less gear changes.

Plus star are good down to earth guys, no bullsh#t and wont sell you what you dont need. :thumbup:

Not heard about this dual system before. Any deatils?

Its like the one-click but with a different map, one-click uses an AMD I think.

You get a little black box thats plugs into the Diagnostic port. This box extracts your std map. The dealer then sends your map by email to DMS. DMS then sends a remapped map back which goes onto this black box. So the black box contains both std and remapped maps. Then its a process of leds and switches to change between the two.