porcshe twists on very pleased

hi all so pleased with the twists i thought i would stick a pic on not best quality tho emoticon-0144-nod.gif 1st off she does look a tad high as she is fresh off the ramp but i coud not wait emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

plus she is covered in salt but still you get the idea emoticon-0103-cool.gif

would like to say a big thanks to every one for the help and advice regaurding gettin this to happen cheers guys emoticon-0105-wink.gif

a3d5cf62.jpg

5c8e8b4e.jpg

Edited by martyn1976

Looks really good!

But I would of waited till all the snow had gone before I put them on if I was you!

that was the plan mate but I had an ice related misshap witch destroyed one of my spiders so after I had calmed the rage down I had to sort the twists

aww, sorry to hear about the ice related incident!

Ive got my bbs split rims to go on in the new year, but the are un-lacquered, and the dish is mirror polished! dont think the salt will do them any good.

aww, sorry to hear about the ice related incident!

Ive got my bbs split rims to go on in the new year, but the are un-lacquered, and the dish is mirror polished! dont think the salt will do them any good.

Thanks mate I was ever so slightly enraged for sure lol bbs are alway a good thing 

What model do the twists come off of? They do look good, although not my thing, but I can see why others like them.emoticon-0148-yes.gif

dont think the salt will do them any good.

It doesn't, a common thing for them to bubble up and ruin! Look fantastic though IMO when they're one. Still got mine on, keep meaning to get them off.

What model do the twists come off of? They do look good, although not my thing, but I can see why others like them.emoticon-0148-yes.gif

thanks mate emoticon-0148-yes.gif theses are boxter i think emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Cheers. emoticon-0148-yes.gif Thinking about it, think the Boxter at uni (that's where my fees go then is it?! emoticon-0114-dull.gif) has something similar on it. Too small for the Cayenne, and don't look at that suited to 911's IMO, so would guess you're right with Boxter.

Yea I have some 928s to go on mine but I don't really wanna run 16s again if I am gunna get new wheels. They are on eBay if anyone is interested emoticon-0105-wink.gif

(please spare me the self promotion/advertising police)

lol go on then send me a link n ill have a peak emoticon-0136-giggle.gif