Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Shame they were not on the Isle of Skye, that really would have p*****d MarieK off big time!!! There are as many Yeti,s on that street as there are in the whole of the Isle of Man.

Tony

• Like 1

Spotted another Briskoda Yeti, lurking around where we live in Weymouth, Up Bowleaze Coveway...

How odd thats my Yeti!! went there today damn shes filthy at the moment ive clocked up over 500 miles in her this week as we have been off work she's never that dirty!!!

Also oddly I got spotted on the way home today and waved at my a fella in a white Yeti about 5:30 isn on our way back home anyone here??

i'm off on my summer hols on Friday to the Lake District for a week; going up the A1 and over the Yorkshire Dales. I wonder if I will see any more Yeti than I do on a daily basis (which is virtually none)?

Guy

Black l and k, on a transporter heading out of Grimsby docks......... Who's waiting then?

Last Friday afternoon about 4:30ish, I was using my "other" car (the BMW) for what it was designed for - blatting along the autobahn between Osnabruck and the Dutch border, trying (successfully!) to reach Rotterdam in time for the P&O ferry check-in. Anyway, there was I putting 105 miles into the hour, mostly in the centre lane of the not too crowded autobahn, when one of the several cars (and a VW Transporter van!) that came past me with at least a +20mph speed differential - was an immaculate, all black Yeti - looking totally awesome! Perhaps it was that one seen heading out of Grimsby? Really stood out among the Porsches and the gaggle of AMG Mercs that came past at roughly the same time.

Edited by FlintstoneR1

Last Friday afternoon about 4:30ish, I was using my "other" car (the BMW) for what it was designed for - blatting along the autobahn between Osnabruck and the Dutch border, trying (successfully!) to reach Rotterdam in time for the P&O ferry check-in. Anyway, there was I putting 105 miles into the hour, mostly in the centre lane of the not too crowded autobahn, when one of the several cars (and a VW Transporter van!) that came past me with at least a +20mph speed differential - was an immaculate, all black Yeti - looking totally awesome! Perhaps it was that one seen heading out of Grimsby? Really stood out among the Porsches and the gaggle of AMG Mercs that came past at roughly the same time.

Must have been flat out as that would be about the top speed of a CR170 or even a 1.8tsi.

Oh dear, we SM owners are getting less exclusive by the day. Saw THREE driving home this morning from Northallerton station - two steel greys and one (I think) aqua blue.

A red one followed me out of Stoke Park a couple of weeks ago, but I was in my other car so didn't get a wave, flash or any other form of recognition. :(

There was a brand spanking new corrida red with black roof parked in lidl carpark blackheath at lunchtime.

Very pretty. :)

Can't have been a post office van.

The owner wasn't wearing shorts :)

Slightly off topic. There was something in the grauniad about Swedish train drivers being banned from shorts, turning up to work in skirts instead.

Back to Yeti Spotting ....

• Like 1