Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

I suppose it would be difficult to park a Juke next to a Yeti and expect them to cosy up for a chat? 

One would be speaking Geordie (OK, technically Mackem perhaps, or is that only 'boro?), the other Czech!

That's you at the wheel and it's p***ing with rain. Just remind us, Geoff, who took the photo? :think:

Ummm, Kate of course, she likes the exercise.

Location was Lake District, which is very similar to Wales, wet with sheep and hills!

• Like 3

After a week away with the family in the never (nether?) regions of Cornwall, I must have spotted 10 Yetis all within a few miles of where we were staying.

By no means was this a built up area, far from it, I was lucky to get phone signal, let alone anything else.

Down in Newquay, Cornwall at the moment. Drove down Saturday. Saw a few on the way down and there have been a few around Newquay. Can't be bothered to list. Mine us currently enjoying the view overlooking Fistral Beach.

Got very confused today. Flashed by a brunello Rosso outside Wheldrake, but it might just have been cos there was a guy with an escaped sheep on the road about 15 yards ahead. No comments please ....

Live it up a little and take afternoon tea at the Headland Hotel - http://www.headlandhotel.co.uk/restaurants/afternoon-tea Quite an experience - smart casuals - and only a small mortgage required :sun:

You are right. Been there!

Had breakfast yesterday at 15. Probably the best breakfast ever.

• Like 1

Got my first wave yesterday! I only hope the waver saw my rather late reciprocal action!

'Twas on Hookstone Road in Harrogate, other than that it's a not of a blur, could it have been a cappuccino/beige variety??!!!

Foreign Yeti today on the M56 heading towards Wales, from the Netherlands, roof box on and looking very low with all the weight in the car! Lady driver pointed at me as i went past.

I guess you are going to Wales, enjoy your holidays.

Been a weekend of Yeti spotting up in Gogledd Cymru (North Wales to you english)

A white one with a roof box (twice) in Criccieth on Saturday evening.

A blue one, who's owner waved, near Bettws yr Coed on Sunday

A brown one in Llanberis Sunday.

A brown one on the A470 near Dolgellau this morning.

Been a weekend of Yeti spotting up in Gogledd Cymru (North Wales to you english)

A white one with a roof box (twice) in Criccieth on Saturday evening.

A blue one, who's owner waved, near Bettws yr Coed on Sunday

A brown one in Llanberis Sunday.

A brown one on the A470 near Dolgellau this morning.

Just had a week hols. in Pembrookshire saw 2 x Silver ones in St. David's, a red one passed me in Mathy and a white one in Tenby. Saw loads of Octavia's and Fabia's probably more of these than any other part of the country. Thought I may have seen yours as we came back across country via Whitchurch and Crewe, before passing over the Pennines into Yorkshire

" Got my first wave yesterday! I only hope the waver saw my rather late reciprocal action!

'Twas on Hookstone Road in Harrogate, other than that it's a not of a blur, could it have been a cappuccino/beige variety??!!! "

Can't make

work, nor [edit], so doing the old fashioned cut and paste.....

Quite possibly! Sergei the Yeti does frequent that area due to two daughters in schools just along there. Not sure about a Sat though? Was driver male or female? Eldest daughter is using the Yeti this week working at the GYS. SWMBO and dtrs all know about the wave thing, so???

The Candy white one lives up opposite Ashville sports centre.

Spotted a Muscovado one in Boston Spa late on Tuesday night. Parked up outside what I presume must be its owner's den? I was in Sergei, but it was dark, so who knows what shade of beige/silver he looked.

Now got a pic of ours up, taken on 7th. I still can't see any beige in it, but rest of family say they can, in some lights, so it must be my colour blindness after all. Still like it whatever colour it really is....

post-102862-0-36360800-1373546253_thumb.jpg

Spotted a Platin Grey UK personalised plate the other day here in Longford, the middle of Ireland.  M50 KOP, was easy to remember that one