Fabia VRS for sale

thebloyn

Hi, I am selling my Fabia as I now a) do not need a diesel and B) require a larger car. It my second Fabia VRS and mainly used up/down M1 to get me to work.

It is an 04 plate Corrida Red Fabia VRS

3 Prev owners

Remapped

Its on 96k, serviced last week, and did brake fluid too, cambelt, waterpump and tensioners done in the last 8 months.

All 4 alloys refurbed 8 months ago, mint condition.

4 new Toyo Proxies TR1 8 months ago

All round new disks and pads 8 months ago. Painted Calipers too

Full service history and folder with receipts

Tax and MOT till July

No seat rips, non smoker.

Had ALL the bulbs changed with expensive osram nightbreaker + and their fancy indicator ones. New bosch aero wipers

Faultless motoring, Ive put 12k on it since owning it 9 months and its been fantastic. Ive had 2 services done on it, and a new intercooler pipe as it popped off.

I just need to give the seats a clean a few water marks from the snow, I usually rent a rugdoctor as its fantastic for this.

Seats cleaned today with said rugdoctor, like new now!

good condition body work bar usualt stone chips. Front grill silver part has a little bit of peel from a stone hit, not massively so.

£3700 ono

I am after a larger car,suitable for towing (not a lot) so may PX with an Octavia ideally estate but will consider any shape VRS/elegance or other make/model.

post-20433-12964311760134_thumb.jpg

post-20433-12964311890806_thumb.jpg

post-20433-12964312309611_thumb.jpg

post-20433-12964312499439_thumb.jpg

post-20433-12964312707806_thumb.jpg

Edited by thebloyn

53 plate Red Octavia VRS estate

52k on the clock

Remapped by ChippedUK

FSH

MOT till November 11

Tax till April 11

Dent on the drivers side front wing - replacement panel waiting to be fitted (already painted)

Pioneer bluetooth/ipod head unit (regular symphony and CD changer also)

Non smoker, no rips to seats.

Would be interested in trading since I require a smaller car!

Thanks for your message on my profile, I some how seemed to miss this!

I'm interested in a swap. My Octavia has an OEM Skoda locking detatchable towbar which might also be of interest to you. The bar itself is completely removable and the electrics flip up and hide away. No cut to the bumper and you honestly wouldn't know the car had it when it's not deployed.

Standard 2003 03 L&K spec includes full cream leather, heated front seats, 110TDi, 5x Mirrored Chrome alloys, Climate control, xenon headlights (and headlight washers), ASR and EDL, electric tilt/slide sunroof, cruise control, full set floor mats which lock down. This perticular one also had a vrs boot spoiler added so it looks very smart.

Only mod I have done is a de-cat. Passed MOT since with no issue being a diesel of course. Only reason I had this done was in the pursuit for higher MPG as told would be the case by an engineering friend, it does also sharpen throttle response and allow the turbo to spool up a little quicker when you need the poke. Probably more like returning it to what it was like out of the box (the cat was so full of crud from a life of being driven gently!) Also, I currently run it on 17" OEM Skoda Octavia vrs Spiders. I would be looking to keep these however and return the car to it's standard 16" L&K alloys.

I'm the 3rd owner, full service history with reciepts all conducted at the same Skoda garage. All documentation/book pack etc. Last service was 109k currently on 115k, MOT due may, will have to check TAX in morning approx 5 months remaining.

It's black magic, cleaned religiously and all the leather is treated and in excellent condition for age. Leading edge of bonnet and wing tops are a little pitted if I'm honest, a localized respray was on my to do list to bring the car back up to A1 quality, however the condition of this are is no worse than to be expected and is only noticable when looked for. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cars. Cargo net and thick OEM rubber load mat in the boot and 6 disc auto-changer. I'm sure there is more but I can't think right now.

To be honest she's just about as higher spec of an Octavia that was available at that time and as you can see with lots of accessories/add ons to make it that bit more special.

As you can see I really do cherish my vehicles and as such would only really be looking to change for something which has been kept in a similar fashion. Your car seems to fit the bill on all accounts. My only doubting point is the re-map.

Which company mapped it? I had been warned through others experience to be wary of remapped PD130s as they can suffer from bent con rods which (and i'm just quoting now) can alter the timing and/or compression and cause rough running which isn't always noticable right away. I'm not a mechanic or an engineer, but it seems to stand to reason that the more you ask from an engine, the higher stressed it will be potentially resulting in a shorter life or need for more frequent servicing.

That's my input anyway, kind of got ahead of myself before even considering if you were interested or not! Suppose now I have a reference advert that I can copy and paste if I decide to advertise it elsewhere. If you are interested then PM me and we can chat more about it, I will no doubt have forgotten certain things so don't be shy to ask! :yes:

Jayson :thumbup:

Went to see this car the other day. It is in lovely condition and drives brilliantly.

It's a shame that he decided he wanted a cash sale not a PX as I can't be without a car for more than a day or so! :doh:

Best of luck with sale. I'm sure you'll find a buyer!

• 2 weeks later...

...Seats cleaned today with said rugdoctor, like new now!

good condition body work bar usualt stone chips. Front grill silver part has a little bit of peel from a stone hit, not massively so.

£38000 ono

I am after a larger car,suitable...

*gulp* ;)

Edited by looking_to_buy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...