Fiat 500 1.2 lounge 7500 miles from new £7450 quick sale

martyn1976

We have decided to sell our fiat 500 she has only done 7300 miles from new we had the 16 inch wheels fitted and the Italian stripe put on it has the normal lounge extras air con glass roof c/l e/w ect also has blu and me so links to any blu tooth device . The tax is only £30 a year and does not need an mot till august a great second car and is only going to fund getting a fabia s/e as my wife fancies one of those now ;)

f40e812c.jpg

If any one is interested we are looking for about £7950 if you have any questions pm me for my number are fire away on here :giggle:

Thanks for looking Martyn

Edited by martyn1976

Nice girlie car, my daughter is after one of these, I will have a word and be in touch if she is interested

Err girlie car?? My bro's after one when he passes his driving test, i'm worried about him!! :S

Err girlie car?? My bro's after one when he passes his driving test, i'm worried about him!! :S

and I actually quite like them! Great little runabout and ideal 1st car hence why so many schools of motoring use them

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...