Value of my vRS

Parkers Guide says around £3300 which I think is pretty low?

Now I know the market is pretty rubbish at the minute so values will take a drop along with stupid fuel prices, but how much would you value my car at?

2004 '04 MK1 VRS

44k miles from now

Full Skoda or Specalist Service History

All history - receipts, MOTs (never failed one)

12 months

6 months Tax

HPI Clear

Black Magic Paint

Totally Mint

I'm 3rd owner from new.

It has a Miltek Catback exhaust, Cruise Control, HID kit and Forge Dump Valve fitted too.

Luke

I'd suggest getting a glasses guide valuation, but i reckon £3.5k. More if you find a keen/right buyer. Whether it has had a belt kit change would also make a difference to price.

Good luck anyway

Thanks Liam.

Shame to see the value of them drop so much :(

Car depreciate so much. The missis bought a 06 fiesta TDCi 2 years ago for 7.5kk, its now worth £3400 :wonder:

The value of mk1 vRS' is silly at the moment. I've been looking to sell mine (2003 with 85k) the book says £3-3.5k, most i've been offered as a part exchange is £3250.

Annoyingly, im after an Audi A6 1.9tdi of the same age, and higher mileage, and they seem to sell for double the value of the skoda. Can't believe how much difference a badge makes!