Cupra Seats Fitted!

RO0

Decide to fit the mint Seat Ibiza cupra interior that i picked up through a work contact (Had been stored since new as it came from a car that was stripped and made into a race car :p ) Fit was perfect even though it was from a 3dr. Looks perfect imo with the red stitching

IMG00360-20110403-15511.jpg

IMG00348-20110402-17421.jpg

Very Nice, they look way better than the VRS seats....Can I ask what you paid for them ?

Enough B) You dont see many come up do you? and new?

I agree with the Cupra logo being out of place but they really improve the interior and make it a much nicer space to spend 2 hours per day in :)

Enough B) You dont see many come up do you? and new?

I agree with the Cupra logo being out of place but they really improve the interior and make it a much nicer space to spend 2 hours per day in :)

I really wouldnt be bothered about the Cupra logo, Afterall people always change wheels for different car manufacturers wheels etc ;)

The stitching stays, as Techie says most people don't know the links. They are stunning in the flesh, purchased direct from VW Apprentiship Scheme (where they strip cars and build touring cars etc). £200 including delivery :)

very nice :) pretty cool that they just fit straight it :) i like the different colour stitching, its something i didnt realise there was in my oem leather until i went to get the car and saw the stitching was green. looks amazing and just makes the seats look even better. think the standard leater seats are one of the nicest seats ive seen if not the nicest altho i may be biased so much better in person than pictures and im sure this is the case with yours. thats one thing that put me off an ibiza fr etc as you cant get any with leather :( unless you retrim or something.