Removed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my first brand new car... and my first Skoda and as I am buying new.. I wanted what I wanted! none of this 'ohh just drop this off the options list' buisness! I work hard enough and if I have to do a few days extra overtime to get the options I want I will as it means im getting a car I'm happy with :)

Awesome, well done! What are you driving currently?

White Dove Skoda of Cardiff, South Wales were... AMAZING!!! I did the deal with Steve Richards (Sales Manager) and Jason ONeill (Sales) and they were both incredible.

What do you mean by 'amazing' and 'incredible'? Good discount? Good trade-in? Bundling extras? Offering something beyond the normal?

What I look for in a dealer, apart from a good 'bottom line', is the willingness to go the extra mile. For example, if you wish to have something non-standard, they will try to provide it. Most dealers I have visited recently are 'bubble-pack' salespersons. If it is not straight out the brochure, they are not interested. White Dove are, at a pinch, within reach for me. If they offer something special, that would be of interest.

What do you mean by 'amazing' and 'incredible'? Good discount? Good trade-in? Bundling extras? Offering something beyond the normal?

What I look for in a dealer, apart from a good 'bottom line', is the willingness to go the extra mile. For example, if you wish to have something non-standard, they will try to provide it. Most dealers I have visited recently are 'bubble-pack' salespersons. If it is not straight out the brochure, they are not interested. White Dove are, at a pinch, within reach for me. If they offer something special, that would be of interest.

Drop me an email of what you'd like if you like? :thumbup:

I didnt realise but with new skodas you get 3 year breakdown cover included according to skoda.co.uk :o! Thats mint

Yep spend £12k with Skoda and get 3 years breakdown cover.

I handed over £24000 to VW and only got 1 year.

Cheers

Lee

Harsh times man harsh times :(!

If it wasn't for the waiting times I'd have given Skoda £24k for a Superb and got 3 years breakdown. :giggle:

6 weeks for Passat, 6 months for Superb.

Cheers

Lee

What car? That's not a reliable source! Why do you think the proper data (glasses and cap) cost 150 a year? If What Car was even nearly accurate dealers could just buy a £5 mag every month.

What Car is nothing more than bull **** guess work designed to keep the readership happy

What car? That's not a reliable source! Why do you think the proper data (glasses and cap) cost 150 a year? If What Car was even nearly accurate dealers could just buy a £5 mag every month. What Car is nothing more than bull **** guess work designed to keep the readership happy

For my car, I used What Car online (free) and got £2,720. I used Glass's online (costing £3.95) and got £2,810. That's good enough for me. Seems I can survive more cheaply on bull ****.