Removed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diolch I dduw Cymro cymraeg! Dwi yn yr gogledd, pentre Bach waunfawr ty Allan I Caernarfon , ddim yn bell o beddgelert

braf darllen cymraeg ar y forwm hon,da iawn

I ordered up my Monte Carlo today too! I went for the Candy White, 1.6CR 105 diesel. I've had both the Octavian VRS & the Fabia VRS before and love the diesel torque. This is going to be my first brand new car as well as I'm fed up with buying the sheds that can be second hand cars. I'm handing back my company car (Audi TT 170 diesel) in the next 4 weeks and the wait on the Fabia is 6 months!!! I'm not too worried though as they have given me a fair trade in price for our Megane 1.5Dci which is pretty much on it's last legs. The trade in price is based on the value in six months time and is an as is trade price. It's done us well over the past 4 years and as it's MOT runs out in November and the tax in October the timing couldn't have been better. Going to be a long 6 months but looking forward to it. I usually hate the end of the summer but at least now I'll have something to look forward to.

Also, wanted to say that I drove the 1.2 Tsi and thought it was fantastic. Unbelievable that it's a 1.2 engine, just flies! I would have been tempted but the economy figures and fact the 1.6CR diesel has a £20 a year tax was well worth the extra for me. I recon the residuals will be strong on the diesel and I've opted for the electric windows all round as it was a bit of a no brainer as far as I was concerned!

I ordered up my Monte Carlo today too! I went for the Candy White, 1.6CR 105 diesel. I've had both the Octavian VRS & the Fabia VRS before and love the diesel torque. This is going to be my first brand new car as well as I'm fed up with buying the sheds that can be second hand cars. I'm handing back my company car (Audi TT 170 diesel) in the next 4 weeks and the wait on the Fabia is 6 months!!!

I'm not too worried though as they have given me a fair trade in price for our Megane 1.5Dci which is pretty much

on it's last legs. The trade in price is based on the value in

six months time and is an as is trade price. It's done us well over the past 4 years and as it's MOT runs out in

November and the tax in October the timing couldn't have

been better. Going to be a long 6 months but looking

forward to it. I usually hate the end of the summer but at least now I'll have something to look forward to.

You'll love the1.6tdi 105 it's an awesome engine I've done 1500 miles now and it gets better by the mile, in June my son is passing out parade army REME vehicle mechanic so that's a round trip of 600 miles so looking forward to both drive and pass out parade!!!

Edited by seboni121

Final spec decided... at last!!

Skoda Fabia 1.2 TSI (105) Monte Carlo (Red/Black) -

• Sat Nav
  • Cruise Control
  • Climate Control
  • Parking Sensors
  • ESP/ASR
  • Heated Seats
  • Curtain Airbags
  • Rear Electric Windows
  • Spare Wheel

I hope you get the spec you want... ive got a horrible feeling (based on SKODA Dealer info) the NAV is no longer available.

Final spec decided... at last!!

Skoda Fabia 1.2 TSI (105) Monte Carlo (Red/Black) -

• Sat Nav
  • Cruise Control
  • Climate Control
  • Parking Sensors
  • ESP/ASR
  • Heated Seats
  • Curtain Airbags
  • Rear Electric Windows
  • Spare Wheel

Woah there! Watch out for the options police lol.

Woah there! Watch out for the options police lol.

My options were=

: black magic pearl

: amundsen sat nav (but you already knew this)

: rear black out windows

: spare wheel

: curve projector lights

: esp asr +

:thumbup:

Edited by seboni121

Spoke to the dealer today and they didn't mention anything :( ordered a month ago tho so maybe they don't accept new orders with it! Can hope anuway, Ty for headsup

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hopefully you'll be OK then... fingers crossed for you.