Removed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well done on your order. I ordered a vRS Fabia Estate from there this week! :)

10-12 weeks, will be keen to keep in touch and see how your order is progressing.

I've been quoted 14 weeks at the worst for mine.

Same as you my good man, White Dove Cardiff.

I think I sat in that red Monte Carlo too - it's still in the showroom.

Wife liked it and wanted me to have that one, but I was adamant on the vRS :D

Stephen sorted the main deal then another chap did all the number crunching for me.

They were all lovely chaps to be fair. Having a test drive of a Red vRS estate on Friday. Can't wait!

I'm hoping they'll be getting my build week sorted soon - I am champing at the bit already.

No don't need a service package, can generally afford servicing as and when :)

I've only ordered a bog standard vRS with one extra, so I don't know what effect this has on the build week. I was just told it could be 14 weeks as a worse case, and looking at lots of other Estate orders around on here, that looks like it may be par for the course, so to speak.

I just like knowing that I don't have to stress about servicing or maintenance should anything happen! I went nuts with the options list as it's my first brand new car and I'd rather have what I like and be happy with it.. thats my logic anyway! :D Have to come see your VRS when you get it and vice versa :p

Certainly! Whereabouts are you based?

Ahhh my old stomping grounds!

I'm from the valleys originally but spent a lot of time in Newport around 2001-2009 as I was in uni then and I was with a girl from Caerwent.

Well I lived in Tredegar up in the valleys for 26 years, live in Bridgend with my wife now.

Though I know Caerleon pretty well, most of that area in fact :D