About to replace pads and discs

Hi

Just been very lucky this week and won a set of 3g RS10 brakes on ebay from the manufacturer at a very good price.

http://www.3gbrakes.co.uk/disctypes.htm

With these being uprated 288mm discs im wondering whether to get some oem (pagid?) pads from skoda or maybe ebc ?

Dont want to end up with brake squeal so im wondering if any of you more knowledgeable chaps can steer me in the right direction on what pads would go best with these discs...

Many thanks

Stat

I'd stick with Mintex, Ferodo, EBC or OEM Skoda ones. If you do by Ferodo, don't buy the DS2500 as I think they are not technically road legal, they are also very expensive.

Edited by Jim H

The OEM pads I got from Skoda are made by Ferodo and haven't had a problem with them. If I was to replace them and the Discs I'd be tempted by getting a 312mm setup that many people seem to do.

standard pads shouldnt squeel only when you start going uprated materials you start getting some noise. Ive got redstuffs slightly noisey occasionally but there still bedding in, only done maybe 100miles, Ive usually used apecs as an oe replacement never had a bad experience of them