Me Monty's been built

:D Popped into the dealer yesterday,& he informed us that the car has been built & is sitting in a car park in Prague.Only 2-3 week's to wait B) Managed to get him to confirm all the spec as well so hopefully won't have the aggro Louisv6 had.

:D Popped into the dealer yesterday,& he informed us that the car has been built & is sitting in a car park in Prague.Only 2-3 week's to wait B) Managed to get him to confirm all the spec as well so hopefully won't have the aggro Louisv6 had.

was told by my dealer yesterday that my monte had arrived on these shores,its a tdi 105,my original order was given build week 33,then my dealer found a spare monte same colour,but withoutthe red seats,and with blutooth n climate extra, so i took that, no point waiting 3 monthsfor just seat colour,and asmy dealer was getting my car in sooner,he gave me more px allowance that covered the extra cost of blue tooth n climate,even better he called tonight to say that my car had come in to the dealership today,so just waiting on my personal plate transfer now,so things can move quickly,hopefully yours will come at the same speed. :thumbup:

I was lucky to get our's at someone else's misfortune. They where made redundant so we took there order on,hopefully that meant they got there deposit back. so we've only really going to have waited 6 week's.

Very wise!

Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

My VRS is currently being built this week. I'm ITCHING to get it. Sleepless nights already and i've still got a couple of weeks till it's delivered!!! AAAGGH! haha!