Anyone doing a group buy for a Shark stage one?

with the 50% off then what price are we loking at in total for remap and the unit?

im in lookout for remap for my mk1 vrs, what gains are to be had with basic mods, exhaust and panel filter with your remap

thanks

We need 30 people then! Now I read something about the new vrs needing bench flashing, is this true of the 2.0TSI?

3. 999pooch (STS & stage 1)

I believe the new petrol TSi is usually OK, not sure about the CR, Ben can you clarify please? also what gains power & torque can you get with stage 1 on the new TSi engine?

Hi Ben, Could you do anything more off the basic price for those who don't want the STS unit? Thanks

We haven't done in the past, but I don't see the harm in it :thumbup:

If we were to offer a discount equivalent to the STS would that be helpful to those who don't need/want the STS?

sounds very reasonable.

I understand that to be :

free STS & 10% of map for those who want the STS

10% off map & additonal £150 for those who just want map.

Is that correct or have I just bankrupt your business!!

feel free to correct me.

sounds very reasonable.

I understand that to be :

free STS & 10% of map for those who want the STS

10% off map & additonal £150 for those who just want map.

Is that correct or have I just bankrupt your business!!

feel free to correct me.

If we hit the target of 30 people, then yes I don't see a problem in doing that :)

If we hit the target of 30 people, then yes I don't see a problem in doing that :)

Would it be possible for you to work out final prices for each model/engine type then? (based on 30 member signing up for this)

Let's rally up more troops then.

Once Ben has worked the above may I suggest that he can make this official and start a new thread in the "Group Buts and Promotions" sub forum.

Nevermind saw your post now gatsbys, let's hope we can get 30 of us!

what if we were to get 60 people......would we get the STS free and an extra £150 off making it £200 !!!!

what if we were to get 60 people......would we get the STS free and an extra £150 off making it £200 !!!!

that would be even better, would almost cover the insurace hike! Im about to post in fabia forum, watch this space!