monte carlo tdi

Am thinking of doing a downsize and quite fancy one of these babys has anyone allready got one me is liking the red one and with 5% vat deal seems like a good time to swap so come on fellow briskodians please can i have your feed back :rofl:

Am thinking of doing a downsize and quite fancy one of these babys has anyone allready got one me is liking the red one and with 5% vat deal seems like a good time to swap so come on fellow briskodians please can i have your feed back :rofl:

get the 1.6tdi 105bhp,not a poo of a shovel as a VRS but a cracking engine :thumbup:

my wife has a month old one,and we took it on its first reasonable long run this weekend from morecambe to lincoln and back,and it performed magnificantly,getting a lot of attention,the handling and ride,is a lot better than her previous fabia,and quite a lot better than my facelift scout,its1.6 tdi75,and it seems that the tdis leaving the factory gates now have had a lot of tweeking done to them,as none of the characteristics that my 105 scout has, are present any more,its livlier in general and pulls a lot better in the lower power band,as well as giving 60mpg at mway speeds,with 900miles on the clock :thumbup: im hoping to pick my monte up tomorrow, its the 105tdi,if my plate change paperwork comes back from the wonderful souls at the dvla :giggle:id say get one

noticed your car is the 170 vrs,the biggest change youl find as i did when i got rid of mine,is that for the first week you will be trying to get the car into 6th :rofl:

I went from a 130 remapped Fabis vRS to a Fiat 500 Diesel (75bhp), now that was a huge downsize. If i had only dropped to a 105, it definately wouldnt have been too bad, although I did as mentioned above keep trying to find 6th gear :rofl:

Test Drive 1 before you hand in the Octy, as it might not be for you.

must admit am liking the look of the red one and i know what you mean about 5 gears had a vw transporter for 12 dyer months and missed that extra gear, going simpsons this weekend to have a look at there demo :rofl:

must admit am liking the look of the red one and i know what you mean about 5 gears had a vw transporter for 12 dyer months and missed that extra gear, going simpsons this weekend to have a look at there demo :rofl:

I've the 1.6crtdi 105, not notice the lack of 6th but I did in the superb pd engine though