Green Panel air filter

eatsoot04

Since you're already Revo'd, you aren't going to see much additional benefit apart from free-er breathing.

You can get a discount on one at Demon Tweeks, or a couple of our other suppliers in the links section. Be aware supply is pretty poor, so you may have a wait...

Can anyone advise as to where i can obtain one for my furby? How easy it is to fit? Is it classed as a mod i have to declare? What benefits does it have? :thumbup:

Part number is P950337. Very easy to fit (even I managed it ;)) and is just a question of unscrewing the top of the air box and switching the filters. It is a mod, but it's up to you whether you declare it or not ;) Benefits are free-er breathing of the engine and a more raucous noise, but I doubt you'll significantly notice any performance gain.

Other benefit is it can be cleaned, unlike the paper ones which are replaced at service time. :D

Chris

Hi Yes we have them in stock.

You can have one posted out if it helps!

You can call me on 01246 550400.

They last quite a while and instead of replacing them you just clean them.

So best to look at letting who services your car know , then it would not be replaced.

Would not think that warranty would be invalidated with anything by adding this product.

Some people dont like them because they dont have a good "seal"...

Seriously, the Green filters worry me. The lack of seal around the edge means all sorts of crap can go unfiltered into your engine. Think of summer, and the amount of insects that get stuck on the front of your car...think how many are getting around the gap in the filter and going into your engine. Also, one day it could be a bit of stone or grit that could make its way in there.

Thread here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50422&highlight=green+filter+seal

Any comments on that?

Do these filters make the engine sound louder or more aggressive like they do on a petrol car? Also do they claim to boost power or not? If so how much by?

You get the raucous induction noise which drowns out the diesel clatter nicely ;) Performance gains are negligible, although my mid-range does feel stronger, but I think that might be down to my paper filter being a bit manky! :D

Chris