NEW Shark Performance Group Buy

shark_90

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad all is sorted and coming out soon. I am guessing Nick is too excited to even post

Sending out on monday, that may have been enough to put him over the edge. Someone should maybe check on him, anyone live nearby?

Oh dear .... :think:

On the upside, the STS Units are on their way on monday... to you! :rock:

Your Self Tuning Systems are being dispatched and sent Monday via Special Delivery, so be expecting them very soon!!!

Cheryl :)

P.s If i see one more package, box, or unit i may burst !! :whew:

happy happy happy

So if they're shipped today special delivery means we will get them tomorrow, then a couple of days to send/receive new map so I'm hoping by Friday I'l be sharked. Lots of driving next weekend I reckon.

Hopefully, i can't wait. it'll be like christmas has come early :party:

For some of us this actually will be an early Xmas present, me for example. My mrs is sill unhappy with me for buying it.

Really am looking forward to it. Hope the mrs doesn't accidentally on purpose miss the post tomorrow.

Just got back from having the remap done. Wow! What a difference! Am really impressed. You're in for a treat when your STS units arrive. Big thankyou to Ben. Can't rate it highly enough. Car put a big grin on my face on the drive home.

Just got back from having the remap done. Wow! What a difference! Am really impressed. You're in for a treat when your STS units arrive. Big thankyou to Ben. Can't rate it highly enough. Car put a big grin on my face on the drive home.

which engine you got weesteve?

i'm one of those waiting for the STS, so just need a little taste of what were getting. :p

Have the 2.0 tfsi. Like I said. Car is completely transformed. It just feels so much quicker. Sure you will not be disappointed . Enjoy!

Woo hoo! Ive got the TSI so should get similar results, getting a bit excited now.

As luck would have it I leave work at 12 tomorow, so if the STS arrives I should have the file downloaded and mailed to Shark before close of play. Who knows I might have it back for Wed!

........ or maybe sooner eh Cheryl ;) no harm in being cheeky :giggle:

Woo hoo! Ive got the TSI so should get similar results, getting a bit excited now.

As luck would have it I leave work at 12 tomorow, so if the STS arrives I should have the file downloaded and mailed to Shark before close of play. Who knows I might have it back for Wed!

........ or maybe sooner eh Cheryl ;) no harm in being cheeky :giggle:

Actually the TSI produces an extra 15bhp according to sharks website. Should get 255bhp but I've seen TSI dyno saying 260bhp. Nice!!!