Milltek..

Buggs

Can anyone advise me on how much i could expect to pay for a full milltek sytem with sport cat ?

Also, would i notice any difference with just a cat Back system if i went for the cheaper option ? Only mods are DV and green filter on my Ocy VRS...

Unless anyone can reccommend any other manufactures that do exhausts. Looking for a nice sounding one with some power gains. Any where local to Kent would be ideal.

Big Boyz Toys in Essex near Dartford crossing appear to do Milltek.....

Thanks

Can anyone advise me on how much i could expect to pay for a full milltek sytem with sport cat ?

Also' date=' would i notice any difference with just a cat Back system if i went for the cheaper option ? Only mods are DV and green filter on my Ocy VRS...

Unless anyone can reccommend any other manufactures that do exhausts. Looking for a nice sounding one with some power gains. Any where local to Kent would be ideal.

Big Boyz Toys in Essex near Dartford crossing appear to do Milltek.....

Thanks[/quote']

Approx

Sorry to keep on about this topic but worried about the MOT. Would love to go with the Full Milltek but concerned about the 200/100 CAT at MOT time. Has any one experienced any problems with either of these CAT's. I have read some where that an engine warning light comes on with the 100 cell CAT. Can i assume from this that a 200 cell CAT on a full system should be ok then... :confused:

If there are probs then i may just go for the CAT Back. I know BLUE FLAME do a system but just to far to travel from Kent.....

Sorry to keep on about this topic but worried about the MOT. Would love to go with the Full Milltek but concerned about the 200/100 CAT at MOT time. Has any one experienced any problems with either of these CAT's. I have read some where that an engine warning light comes on with the 100 cell CAT. Can i assume from this that a 200 cell CAT on a full system should be ok then... :confused:

If there are probs then i may just go for the CAT Back. I know BLUE FLAME do a system but just to far to travel from Kent.....

Several of us on the forum have travelled to Blue Flame, Essex to them in my case and worth every penny. Fitted while you wait, so no problems as you drive it before you take it away and a warranty for life.

I had the full system that included the 100 cell cat and no problems at all with the engine light, also had a mate with an MOT testing station stick a probe up the exhaust and again no problems with the emmis'.

Go for the complete system if finances permit as it totally transforms the car, pulls far better with a lot quicker pick up. Also has a far better exhaust note :):thumbup:

Can only speak from my dealings with Blue Flame...........Quality Product

Where exactly are Blue Flame ? Understand it's way up North off M6. Then again, Birmingham is up North from here in Snow covered Kent....

They sound alot cheaper for a full system than the Milltek. Company in Essex has quoted over

Where exactly are Blue Flame ? Understand it's way up North off M6. Then again, Birmingham is up North from here in Snow covered Kent....

They sound alot cheaper for a full system than the Milltek. Company in Essex has quoted over