can u remap to 190bhp with a uprated clutch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could come to me but then because it wasn't on a magic uk dyno it still wouldn't be right lol yes it is half term but I ain't on acid lol thanks for asking tho. Maybe I am running a hybrid pd13O?? ;) lol

I just wanna see the graphs, that'll soon show us whats wrong.

I guess if you're really certain of your power, I could find a compressor map for the KKK turbo, and prove, that 1.45 bar cannot flow enough air for 190bhp?

But required if you don't want a smokescreen behind you.

agreed, but boost doesnt equal power as most think, and no one knows that more than you :)

Guest BigJase88

Wilsy 6 months ago you didnt know your arse from your elbow, now your talking in riddles, either your dad is typing your replys or you've read the a-z on cars...

The OP's question was about a standard car with uprated clutch running 190bhp which is simply a fallacy, if you have deviated from those circumstances and led us on a wild goose chase as you have a 150 garret / hybrid 130 then you are king troll, if you have standard you and your top map god are on drugs

I'm a young intelligent guy who likes to read ;) gained quite a vast amount of knowledge in recent months not only from reading, but just an interest in general and great help from people on here, including yourself which I am grateful for. Just don't be so fast to shoot people down in future or in this case try ;) xxxxx

Guest BigJase88

Lol and the point of our arguement was?

You have totally deviated from the op's question

Pointless

Boost pressure is the most overrated part of mapping ;)

We have two cars, same turbo, both mapped so there're stoichmetric.

Ones running 2 bar abs

Ones running 3 bar abs

Which one would make more power?

Mate **** off you with your bull**** somewhere else. This is like you saying about the compressor graph for the kkk turbo, bull ******* ****, your prob still 'making' it as we speak. Don't waste my time with your procrastination you ourk!

Mate **** off you with your bull**** somewhere else. This is like you saying about the compressor graph for the kkk turbo, bull ******* ****, your prob still 'making' it as we speak. Don't waste my time with your procrastination you ourk!

I have no idea what an ourk is, but thanks!

It's not bull****, it's simple engineering! Read a book or something on it!

To be fair, I've actually been sticking up for you as well, with your ridiculous claims, trying to understand if you've got XX power.

You're the one who looks like an idiot here, not me.