My Corrida Red vRS

Just thought i would start a member's thread about my car now that i have it looking like how i wanted it to.

I have had the car now a year and it's been great. Been faultless. Has a full skoda dealer service history and has bundles of previous reciepts it's been well looked after through out it's life. It has just ticked on to 84k.

This weekend i have fitted my gloss black spiders and fitted a cupra r spliter B) .

Here are some pics. Want to know what you guys think of her, positive or negaitve comments welcomed :yes:

Pics161.jpg

Pics159.jpg

Pics158.jpg

Pics157.jpg

Pics156.jpg

Pics155.jpg

Pics154.jpg

Edited by PaulMoVRS

Yep i have gloss black paint left over so was planning on painting the aerial.

I am well chuffed with how it looks now, comes up so well with a polish aswell.

Need to sort the handleing next :yes:

My mirror's were silver when i baught the car.

Being a tight scotsman :) , i just decided to paint them gloss black as i had some paint left over from painting the grill. I wasn't to sure about them at first but they are growing on me :)

Looks good that chap. :)

Black accents are always a winner. My black ones getting everything blacked out for a proper stealth look tbh.

What you mean by wonky exhaust mate?

6th picture down exhaust appears not sitting central in the bumper cut out.

It bugged the life out of me in my old MKI RS so much so that I had to sort it.

And not been picky just an observation :p

6th picture down exhaust appears not sitting central in the bumper cut out.

It bugged the life out of me in my old MKI RS so much so that I had to sort it.

And not been picky just an observation :p

Yeah i know what you mean it dosn't quite sit central, just didnt know what you meant by wonky lol. I was planning to move it if i can be arsed lol, dosn't bother me that much

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind words shround.Yeah i don't like going ott with mods.

I owned the corrado for 2 years was a great car but was getting to that age when it needed money spent on it to use it daily but i never had any issues with her at all only a duff crank shaft sensor. Driveing wise the corrado is a great car would out handle a standard vrs anyday and the noise of the 2.9 vr6 would never get boring it was addictive after i fitted a stainless steal exhaust system. The vrs is more practical obviously and alot newer and more realiable but the corrado has more character they are such great cars would love to own another vr6 and turbo it B) one day maybe... :giggle:

Edited by PaulMoVRS

Thanks for the kind comments.

Its a flyeyes kit mate, google it, it a really good idea its basically a film that goes over your lights and you then cut it to the shape you like then a quick blast with a hair dryer and its done, literally takes 5mins. I didn't want to cover the whole of the light just wanted to get rid of the clear bits. A nice subtle mod :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok fitted my new front indicator lenses and gave her a quick wash and wax.

Old crappy mouldy lenses

023-1.jpg

022.jpg

New shiney lenses, look good only 7.99 a corner aswell :thumbup:

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

Oh and a couple of the car :D

007.jpg

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

Next job ill be atempting is vent pod/boost gauge.