My Corrida Red vRS

Still looking good. :thumbup:

Looks as though you might still have the orange indicator bulbs. Have you considered getting the silver ones that flash orange? Really daft when you think about it, but for some reason i bought some a while back. :no:

Really nice looking car - think i saw this car on Sat 27th Aug as i was leaving the Premier Inn at Inshes..............looked mint. If i had more time i would have taken a snap of your car and mine side by side.

I got the indictaors from ebay mate. They are a really good fit alot cheaper than the oem ones anyway.

Yes mate that could of been me last saturday. But i do there is another corrida red vRS with black wheels that sometimes drives about inverness.

Thanks again for the kind words, my boost gauge arrived yesterday so that will be my job today lol.

Right got round to fitting my boost gauge today only took me 3 hours! lol, i struggled to get the hose through the bulkhead but i got there in the end.

It shows 19psi on full throttle so i am guesing i don't have any leaks or anything if it makes that? here is some pics

005-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

I need some help though please i wired it up tot the switched live red/black and earthed it to the brown earth wire. It won't light up though i took a couple of pics of how i have wired it so if anyone can spot if i have done anything wrong that would be great

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a update, well it's not really a mod update or anything.

I just had the car out for a quick drive for the first time in over 3 weeks just haven't had the time to drive her recenetly with being flat out at work and away for the last few weekends and also the fact that i have a works car for my commute to work. But god i have missed driving it! still makes me smile every time i drive it there such great cars as many people on her know can't see me selling mine now untill it gives up the ghost which i hope will be many years away :yes: .

Ill be taking her through to aberdeen on sunday so i am hoping to take some good pics and if there is any brisky members in the aberdeen area give me a flash of the lights and a wave if you see me :)

Hopefully have some more updates regarding mods etc soon :thumbup:

Anyway just a small(maybe pointless) update from a very happy octy vrs owner :):)

Paul

Edited by PaulMoVRS

Bit of a bugger my front driver's side coil spring has just decided to brake :-( it's pulling to the right and the top mount has dropped down and aint the same as the other side if you know what i mean, won't be going through to aberdeen now tomorrow. I know they are common for going on octy's golfs etc.

Now i know this would be the best oportunity to fit some coilovers but i don't know if i can afford coilovers just now (unless anyone on here has a set for sale :-)). What would i look to pay for a local garage to change my spring? Don't fancy doing it myself

Bit of a bugger my front driver's side coil spring has just decided to brake :-( it's pulling to the right and the top mount has dropped down and aint the same as the other side if you know what i mean, won't be going through to aberdeen now tomorrow. I know they are common for going on octy's golfs etc.

Now i know this would be the best oportunity to fit some coilovers but i don't know if i can afford coilovers just now (unless anyone on here has a set for sale :-)). What would i look to pay for a local garage to change my spring? Don't fancy doing it myself

PM Banditbarron, he was selling some Wietecsemoticon-0148-yes.gif

• 3 months later...

Was out for a sunday drive this morning and rememberd to take my camera so i have taken a few snaps of the car.

Not really done much to the car recently apart from fitting some phillips xtreme headlight bulbs and putting a fresh mot on her, was really chuffed with the mot only required a headlamp to be alligned which was great. Still plan to fit a RARB at some point but ill be attempting to replace my drivers seat base as the bolster is starting to look a bit tired hopefully get round to ordering the base next week

Anyway here are some pics of the car

Stuff005.jpg

Stuff004-1.jpg

Stuff008.jpg

Stuff003.jpg

Stuff003.jpg

Yum yum, time for some grass :giggle:

Looking good for a 52plate :thumbup:, not so keen on the black wing mirrors, but each to their own. The bump strips look nice in red though B)

Hmmmm to fit a wrc spoiler or not to fit a wrc spoiler that is the questiom :D haha.

Opinions on wrc spoiler's guys? Would it look good on my car or daft.

Paul

They always look a bit too much to me, yours is better without it.