Smoothed Fabia vRS - Huxley

Huxley vRS

I took the pollen filter trim off and this is what fell onto my carpet.

85857310.jpg

With full Skoda service history till last year I wonder if its ever been done? lol.

I emptied the filter out and blew it out with the air gun for now until I get a replacement.

Then this...

9a719a60.jpg

Wow my drive home was chilly!!!

Nice, Im thinking of doing mine the same but with tinted headlights. The primer cracked in a few places on the splitter so I'm stripping it back and starting again with a better primer. How much was the air con re gas if you don't mind me asking ?

Edited by luke90_vrs

Yeah mate, if the weather is decent I will be removing my bumper Saturday to fit splitter and tint the fogs.

Let us know how it goes mate. A small guide would be cool ;)

A break in the crap weather meant I could get my fogs tinted and my new lcr splitter on.

Removed bumper to start with which was easier than I thought. Four T25 screws under the bumper (two either side), four in each wing and two T27 on top then it just slides forward easy enuf.

5c52005a.jpg

Removed the fogs (two T20 on each)

792ae5de.jpg

4ed16ed3.jpg

Set about tinting them with some heat and burnt fingers later.

27b12ddf.jpg

Then fitted them back in the bumper.

a4088628.jpg

Then onto the splitter.

6fdbfffa.jpg

Best advice I can give here is start with cutting the two lugs down to about 2mm above the webbing inside. Then fix them two lugs first then work your way out then when you've done them you can see how much of the splitter needs trimming.

6fdbfffa.jpg

All done and back on the car, yes it needs washing but I aren't bothering as its in the body shop Wednesday.

f12a265b.jpg

Nice work mate. Did my splitter yesterday. Was shocked on how easy the bumper came off.

Fogs look great! Did you use a hair dryer?

Went to check up on my car today.

If you look near my set of keys on the roof thats where I dented the roof with my bike pedal whilst loading it on my roof rack :( well thats one thing thats yet to be sorted but thought I'd get a before picture up.

bbd8d354.jpg

I didn't like the groove in the spoiler so got them to smooth it.

4fa1b54f.jpg

Minus a bumper and spoiler.

cb7d96ce.jpg

6efff9ad.jpg