VRS rear mudflaps

I bought the rounded rear mud flaps for my 2010 vRS today from Simpsons in Preston. I just gave them the part numbers Chubbs listed:

1Z0821822A9B9

1Z0821821A9B9

Good value and fit at £13.75 for the pair. However, the dealer couldn't find similar for the front. So ... as Gti Jazz Blue also asked ... anyone know of any updated part numbers for rounded front mud flaps?

I did the same today, tried to sell me the £23 a set ones at first then gave him the P/N's. Pick them up next week.

Here are some on Ebay not official Skoda ones but are cut right for the car it appears and black plastic is black plastic £12.88 + £1.50 postage for all 4. Would be worth a shot if someone was undecided get some from Hong Kong :D I would think they are stolen design totally pic may be generic as they sell loads.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c2c6dbce7

I found a set of unused squared rear ones on Ebay but the part numbers on them are 1z0 821 821 B41 and 1z0 821 822 B41. They look identical to the pre FL ones and they appear in ETKA, as does the other KEA part number listed on here. Is my part number different because maybe it came off an actual car as opposed to an accessory purchase?

I found a set of unused squared front ones on Ebay but the part numbers on them are 1z0 821 821 B41 and 1z0 821 822 B41. They look identical to the pre FL ones and they appear in ETKA, as does the other KEA part number listed on here. Is my part number different because maybe it came off an actual car as opposed to an accessory purchase?

I would have thought they would be the same part numbers there are different ones for Octy 1 etc best to stick with the part numbers in this thread if you want OEM ones.

I would have thought they would be the same part numbers there are different ones for Octy 1 etc best to stick with the part numbers in this thread if you want OEM ones.

They were cheap lol. The 1Z at the beginning confirms they are for the mk2, 1U is Mk1 so I'm sure they're right.

I called my nearest dealer and picked up a set of rear square mudflaps for £13, big discount cause they messed me around sending me to the wrong parts shop.

Fitted them in 20 minutes, you use the 3 screws already in the arch liner and you get 2 screws and 2 pinch plates, so in total 4 screws to hold each side on, the most inner screws needs a hole drilled in the liner but its very easy and straight forward.

There is a little gap but when i compare them to the front flaps i see there is a similar gap.

Car Skoda Octavia VRS hatch 2007

Part number KEA 600 001

I have asked this guy for any P/N's stamped on the flaps

http://www.ebay.co.u...69830401&_rdc=1

£36!!!!! The first one looks a little tarnished why not spend about £4 more and buy them from Skoda or shop around and get them slightly cheaper?

Thanks.

So just to confirm they don't do the fronts in the new rounded profile ?

No, just the rears.

As mentioned earlier all brand new Octavia's come with the rounded rears fitted as standard (excluding vRS, Scout & Greenline).

So if you want fronts too you need to fit the older square profile ones.

£36!!!!! The first one looks a little tarnished why not spend about £4 more and buy them from Skoda or shop around and get them slightly cheaper?

I am not buying them :giggle: I have already bought the £13.75 rear ones. I am trying to see if there are any useful P/N's for the front ones. :rofl:

I am not buying them :giggle: I have already bought the £13.75 rear ones. I am trying to see if there are any useful P/N's for the front ones. :rofl:

Wow thank Christ for that! lol The front ones there is only 1 type hatch/estate KEA 600 002

That number I got from the useful parts thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/134810-octavia-ii-useful-part-numbers/

Wow thank Christ for that! lol The front ones there is only 1 type hatch/estate KEA 600 002

That number I got from the useful parts thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/134810-octavia-ii-useful-part-numbers/

I was kinda hoping that there were P/N's in a similar price range as these two P/N's :-

1Z0821822A9B9 & 1Z0821821A9B9

Strange these are half the price of the P/NKEA600001

The square profile flaps are the official accessory for those wanting rear mudflaps.

The rounded profile ones are classed as 'parts' rather than 'accessories' so are cheaper.

The only problem with the rear rounded flats is that if you want flaps all round you'll have to have square profile on the front and round profile on the back which might look slightly odd?

Thanks folks - as I use a lot of local country lanes - I think I will go for front and rear square style ones.

May remove them during the Summer and only keep them on for the Winter, I could swap them off and on with my Winter wheels.

Paul

Well as promised here are the P/N's I was sent off that set on EBAY (not sure if there is a 4 digit code missing off the end, in red below?):-

drivers front-1z0821820

passenger front-1z0821819

drivers rear-1z0821822

passenger rear-1z0821821

These are what I have already ordered 1Z0821822A9B9 & 1Z0821821A9B9

Edited by Welsh_kai_boy

Well as promised here are the P/N's I was sent off that set on EBAY (not sure if there is a 4 digit code missing off the end, in red below?):-

drivers front-1z0821820

passenger front-1z0821819

drivers rear-1z0821822

passenger rear-1z0821821

These are what I have already ordered 1Z0821822A9B9 & 1Z0821821A9B9

So you just need the square front ones now then.

I fitted my set at the weekend. I actually quite like them, they make the back end look chunkier.

So you just need the square front ones now then.

I fitted my set at the weekend. I actually quite like them, they make the back end look chunkier.

When I collect my rears (tomorrow hopefully) 1Z0821822A9B9 & 1Z0821821A9B9, I will inquire about 1Z0821820XXXX & 1Z0821819XXXX

My set of Front, rear and rubber mats has just arrived from Horton's so they will all be going on with my Winter wheels on Saturday.

You see now we won't have any Snow down here this Winter and we will have a heatwave. :rofl:

Just to throw a spanner in the works a little (and it's only my observation) but my Blackline has gone in to the dealer again this morning and I have been given a hire car as a good will gesture - it's a the 1.6 tdi with the rounded style flaps on the rear and from my casual observations (after driving along a road next to a building site) is that they seem to be almost next to useless. They only project below the bottom of the bumper by about an inch or so and the bumper is still covered in gunk that has been thrown up by the wheels. They seem to be more of a style addition rather than having any proper protective use.