So many colours!

My_Yeti

Is this the new 'Lava Blue' metallic? B)

That sure is. That is exactly what most of the cars looked like on the Å koda stand at the Frankfurt motorshow. I did post them on here in another thread. Can't remember where now!

I like it in the sun like that. Without sun it is a bit dark but not as dark as the solid blue colours.

• 4 weeks later...

This is "Reef" design pack with white car and black roof. Looks great imho.

I saw one like this at the Frankfurt motor show. Very, very tasty. Really accentuates the B-pillar shark fin.

BUT it really, really, really needs all black roof rails! Those stupid bits of silver look rediculious.

This is "Reef" design pack with white car and black roof. Looks great imho.

valgeYeti002.jpg

valgeYeti003.jpg

valgeYeti005.jpg

valgeYeti004.jpg

It might be a bit bling for some peoples tastes, but i feel that car is crying out for bright coloured coils and calipers!

it would look awesome!

Some more of the Cayenne Red. With black wheels :thumbup:

I really like that! And those Matterhorn wheels have also grown on me. The slight bit of silver in them just makes them work. Had they been all black it would just have looked like my black steel winter wheels.

I really like that! And those Matterhorn wheels have also grown on me. The slight bit of silver in them just makes them work. Had they been all black it would just have looked like my black steel winter wheels.

The colour "plays" well in different light conditions - darker, lighter. Metallic flakes shine really through. And yes, Matterhorns match well with certain colours. My car (god knows when the delivery will be... :doh: )will have little silver design details also. And the roof will be black. But otherwise it is exactly the same combo.