What do you think.....good or bad

Black grille and splitter looks cool, dark wheels also, although do not really like the photoshop design of those wheels, bettsy on here has it like that but with a black roof as well, now Nigels ( bettsy) car does look good but I think the headlight washer covers in black also in black would sett it off nicely :thumbup:

Black grille and splitter looks cool, dark wheels also, although do not really like the photoshop design of those wheels, bettsy on here has it like that but with a black roof as well, now Nigels ( bettsy) car does look good but I think the headlight washer covers in black also in black would sett it off nicely :thumbup:

how about these wheels....

SNV84201h.jpg

Last wheels much better , maybe because it fills arches, and/or is lower and don`t listen to Chris, (as I have said before) that is a pseudonym ,he really is johnny nice painter, BLACK BLACK :giggle:

We all bow down to you superiority, show us what you can do!

Here's my 230bhp at the rear wheels weekend car: http://www.carsales....nd=barmy|CarAll

It's only on carsales to keep The Boss happy. She knows deep down it'll never be sold.

Waits for fallout. Remember I also have a Superb (see sig).

Here's my 230bhp at the rear wheels weekend car: http://www.carsales....nd=barmy|CarAll

It's only on carsales to keep The Boss happy. She knows deep down it'll never be sold.

Waits for fallout. Remember I also have a Superb (see sig).

????????

you've lost me there. I was looking for some super use of photoshop from you.

Yeah, I don't do photoshopery. Prefer to use a real life 1:1 scale model.

Ah right now I understand, your first comment was just a sillyass one. You should have put a smilie at the end so we can join in. :p

BTW all of the previous mods are all photoshopped. I've had the mad 400-500bhp cars, just gone all sensible now. So showing me a 230bhp car means nothing to me.

Ah right now I understand, your first comment was just a sillyass one. You should have put a smilie at the end so we can join in. :p

BTW all of the previous mods are all photoshopped. I've had the mad 400-500bhp cars, just gone all sensible now. So showing me a 230bhp car means nothing to me.

One-up manship isn't all it's claimed to be.