some pics of the whip

thanks m8 , its the daily drive.

not lookin into the black grill tbh m8 , after a decat and remap to finish it off , been gettin a cosworth so the funds are gettin spent on that

Still doesn't take away the beauty! I love red and black! Looks so good. :thumbup:

it looks lower in the metal . the back is fully wound down and it has about 20mm left of threads on the front , it isnt that bad at all on the speed humps etc , can go straight over no bother and thats at normal ride height speed aswell m8

nice... my bora was wound all the way down all round, i had to camber the rear to fit the stretched 205/40/18s under the arch.. looks the tits but so impratical. your car looks perfect!

the wheels are not black , just a really dark anthcirite , the fronts have 225 maxis on which are pap ,215 conti sport 3s on the rear , i will be replacing the maxis with some re50 potenzas or f1,s

:beer: i see :think:

dark grey, black........ seem the same at the mo :D

did 225s rub on the back or something bud??

cheers m8 , they didnt rub before the coilovers were fitted and tbh av not tryed them on the back yet , just i cant get away with the maxis , to noisey , not enough grip so just put them on the front so they wear down quicker lol

emoticon-0136-giggle.gif sounds a plan

i keep looking emoticon-0136-giggle.gif to see if i dare try a 225/35/19 but i dont think it will co-operate on a et 30 emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

just waiting to save for tyres on the spiders, prob another set of rainsport 2s ............ unless i get winter tyres but the price jumps up emoticon-0106-crying.gif