Alloy refurbing and powder coating

walkie

Tried a search and there's not a lot on this subject...

After recentley buying some Octavia vRS alloys for my Fubster vRS, I have been pondering with the idea of getting the alloys powder coated in anthracite.

What finally made my mind up was this:

http://www.notalot.info/gallery/miscpic/concept1

(Cheers Q)

Few questions though:

1. The alloys have two minor scuffs on them, would I need them refurbed first?

2. Can anyone recommend any places? I am pretty flexible with travelling anywhere in the UK (although the closer to Milton Keynes the better!)

3. Has anyone had it done on here?

and finally 4. How much roughly would I be looking at?

Cheers :thumbup:

They've been on for at least 6 months and am (once I clean them properly rather than just hose them off) in new condition. They've done a proper job, unlike the charlatans who did the 'silver coating' which the antracite replaced...

How would anyone suggest getting past the 'they need your wheels for 4 days'...

Cuse I could really do with the wheels on the car... you know' date=' for driving :rofl:[/quote']

See if you can find 3 nice vRS drivers in your area who will lend you their spare wheels for a couple of days... and put up with the shame of steels for a little while :D