Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Taken just before a little play with a Porsche panamera, he couldnt loose me at all, got a thumbs up of approval at the next roundabout. Love this car

20160417_151622_HDR_zpsobxdwcnq.jpg

Wanna swap cars for a week? :D

• Like 2

Taken just before a little play with a Porsche panamera, he couldnt loose me at all, got a thumbs up of approval at the next roundabout. Love this car

20160417_151622_HDR_zpsobxdwcnq.jpg

He must of been having a laugh?

Porsche panamera : 520BHP, 0-62  = 4.1 or 3.9 with sport pack, 0-100 8.9 or 8.6 with sport pack,  700 nm of torque, all wheel drive.

• Like 1

He must of been having a laugh?

Porsche panamera : 520BHP, 0-62  = 4.1 or 3.9 with sport pack, 0-100 8.9 or 8.6 with sport pack,  700 nm of torque, all wheel drive.

I imagine it was the lower powered 3.6l v6 one making 306hp

Either that or he was just taking the mick but not bothered too much

• Like 1

I imagine it was the lower powered 3.6l v6 one making 306hp

Either that or he was just taking the mick but not bothered too much

Hmm maybe i was wrong, the wiki shows only two diesels a 2011 that is 3.0 ltr v6 making 250 bhp, and a face lift 2013 model making 259 bhp from the same engine, so my bad if thats the case you probably did keep up if not be faster based on his weight?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Panamera

Hmm maybe i was wrong, the wiki shows only two diesels a 2011 that is 3.0 ltr v6 making 250 bhp, and a face lift 2013 model making 259 bhp from the same engine, so my bad if thats the case you probably did keep up if not be faster based on his weight?

Yeah if it was the 3.6 petrol then the power to weight of both our cars would have been near on the same :)

Fabia powaaa

• Like 1

Well picked up on the weight- many people forget this. I blew a 64 plate panamera away on motorway last month......they are slow compared to a gtb/hybrid fabia (unless its the turbo)......

• Like 1