Dave's MK1 Fabia vRS

DAVEY_DAVE

Car is looking great pal, the wheels really suit the car, infact I went to try and find some but in 17's after viewing this thread lol

Cheers guys, bit of bad news, the vRS has been traded in....... for my own van!! Exciting I know, but losing my job pushed me to get set up on my own and go self employed, but atleast I have a 11 plate Caddy to play with ;)

Anyway, regarding the items in question, I masked the lip of and sprayed it. Then just have a mooch on eBay, armrest was out of a Golf MK4 or Bora, same with the blue tinted mirror glass, then just Search 'vRS footrest'.

Sorted

Cheers guys

Dave

• 1 year later...

Some other stuff I forgot to post:

Sticker-bomb rear window:

2320a362.jpg

55bd03ed.jpg

Blue mirror glass

07b81137.jpg

My colour coded grille with a green lip

78dc1959.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Where is the sticker-bomb from if you don't mind me asking mate? Shame about having to get rid of the beaut! :(  you got it looking well, nice job!

Looks good. :) Does the footrest just screw straight on??

Would you mind telling me where you got the alloy pedals, and how much they were?

Car looking great by the way!

The car is phenomenal man. I hope you don't mind but I'm thinking of stealing a couple of your ideas. Like the armrest, how easy is it to fit. Also, would you recommend a panel filter??

The car is phenomenal man. I hope you don't mind but I'm thinking of stealing a couple of your ideas. Like the armrest, how easy is it to fit. Also, would you recommend a panel filter??

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...