FUBAR

I bought a paddock stand at the last bike show I went to, would have struggled 

getting it home on the bike. It was too big even for my huge panniers. Maybe

they plan to buy some stuff?? 

One doesnt have his own bike at the moment, although he has said he can borrow his brothers, the other is tighter than a tight thing thats been tightened. 

Or even a beer or six??

Both T total. They are considering riding now I've said if I go I'll ride. :D 

World Super-Bikes season starts next weekend thankfully, the end of winter! 

Some rule changes, making it a bit cheaper for teams but hopefully not slower.

Guintoli gone to Honda and Aprillia now not a factory team sadly.

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2014/2015+a+year+of+changes+in+WorldSBK

Hopefully bikes in the UK will continue to get cheaper as Euro and Yen fall.

Em what to have?

Hope they do not keep shrinking, we are not all sub 5'9' like the racers! 

Was nice to be able to use the motorbike again :) , I cycled into work yesterday, got a puncture, couldn't be bothered to repair it as I had my motorbike there from when one of the rear suspension struts fell off, so had a nice ride home on the motorbike last night.  This morning wasn't so nice though, rain and thick fog  :( , I really don't like riding the motorbike in the fog (especially when its that thick, you can't see much more than 1-2metres in front of your wheel)

Was nice to be able to use the motorbike again :) , I cycled into work yesterday, got a puncture, couldn't be bothered to repair it as I had my motorbike there from when one of the rear suspension struts fell off, so had a nice ride home on the motorbike last night.  This morning wasn't so nice though, rain and thick fog  :( , I really don't like riding the motorbike in the fog (especially when its that thick, you can't see much more than 1-2metres in front of your wheel)

Why do motorbike not have fog lights??  

Life is pretty cheap for that kind......

http://youtu.be/Prm0iQdV41U

Why do motorbike not have fog lights??  

Life is pretty cheap for that kind......

http://youtu.be/Prm0iQdV41U

I've often wondered this, but not many would venture out in fog, or pull over if it got too bad, those that would do so may fit their own?

I guess finding a spot for it in current bike designs would be an issue too, but it should be a legal requirement in my eyes.

Nah. They say pull over if it gets too bad, but theres not much you can do stood at the side of the road with no visibility n you could be there a while haha.

Important to keep wiping the visor i find. I've had it before where i think its getting more and more foggy, then i remember to wipe my visor n its not actually that bad at all haha

• Like 1

World Super-Bikes season starts next weekend thankfully, the end of winter!

Some rule changes, making it a bit cheaper for teams but hopefully not slower.

Guintoli gone to Honda and Aprillia now not a factory team sadly.

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2014/2015+a+year+of+changes+in+WorldSBK

Hopefully bikes in the UK will continue to get cheaper as Euro and Yen fall.

Em what to have?

Hope they do not keep shrinking, we are not all sub 5'9' like the racers!

Always makes me chuckle when bikes come set up ready! For a 5'8" 9 stone test rider! Did I read somewhere they the supers have to have stickers on to represent headlights??? Why??????

Silly rules.......

Make them have indicators too and a front number plate and a tax disc, no we don't even need that now, and wear a wax cotton Belstaff perhaps.

• Like 1

Went to the show at the Excel today. Was pretty good, nice ride down, north circular was a bit crappy at some points but nice ride overall. Show was good, it was one of them shows with loads of trade stands so you wanna go with a nice wedge to blow. Had a sit on a few bikes, some nice scooters there, I look like I'm on a minimoto when I sat on the Honda Grom :D 

I was in great need of some gloves, I had a really thin pair I used initially for training, I wanted some real thin ones to make it easier feeling the controls. They are short and doubt they'd save my hands from damage and they feel like I have cut them off after 20 min riding in 5 degrees so needed something better. My old man gave me some triumph ones which are the total opposite, thick and warm but like wearing wool gloves, can feel anything through them. So I found myself a nice pair, they were £70 online found them for £40 on one stall. I carried on wondering about and found them for £40 on another :D Result, saving paid for my ticket, fuel and food for the day. Rode home in them, lovely, need bedding in a bit more but better than what I have. I might get some thicker ones if I ride in cold weather more than I do now but at the moment they're more than enough. 

FC374D19-AA1F-427A-8A58-E66FC025B063_zps

DF8474A5-B45F-47E9-A034-63EF8BC10993_zps

And the bikes all tucked up in the garage, I offered (stupidly) to wash my mates when I wash mine as I'm off work this week so it's visiting. 

61EC6B87-A233-4763-820F-B8D669EE0156_zps

Haha, to be honest, it feels like a huge amount of effort getting all the washing stuff out to just do one bike, the weather looks good so I dont mind giving his a going over, although he has much more bodywork to clean and dry and more gaps to get in. Plus, I can smash it up the bypass and back and remind myself when I have a bad back and cramp, why as lovely as they look I couldnt have a sports bike, at least not as a only bike. 

You'd have had a field day at that show, sounded like they were open to deals for a bulk buy of trousers/jackets/gloves/etc

The last thing I need is even more kit. 

Just tipped out a tankbag FULL of gloves and that's not even all of them.

There's a couple of pairs unaccounted for which I suspect are tucked inside crash helmets.

(I'm a couple of weeks from buying lid #4 too :D )

IMAG1269_zpspm9zqugh.jpg

The last thing I need is even more kit. 

Just tipped out a tankbag FULL of gloves and that's not even all of them.

There's a couple of pairs unaccounted for which I suspect are tucked inside crash helmets.

(I'm a couple of weeks from buying lid #4 too :D )

IMAG1269_zpspm9zqugh.jpg

Send some to me, I've just ripped my last pair...!

Wheels dropped off at the powdercoaters today. Thought id only take a day or so, but he says the longer he keeps them in the oven the better the finish will be. So hes having them for the best part of a week

So I've got a wheel-less motorbike.

And when i took the front wheel out, i realised the brake pads are about knackered. So i might aswel do those at the same time.

One thing after another!