green filter, one for PD100 fits vRS?

Just to clarify, there are two Green panel filters for the Fabia. The one you want is P950337 which is also used on the 1.4-8v, 1.9 SDi and 1.9TDi. When you get it, it will probably be labelled as for the 1.4-8v. The other filter is for the 1.4-16v which has a different shaped air box... :D

I believe if you contact Demon Tweeks, you're entitled to a 10% Brisky discount, although you may have to wait for them to get them in stock :)

Chris

Just to clarify' date=' there are two Green panel filters for the Fabia. The one you want is P950337 which is also used on the 1.4-8v, 1.9 SDi and 1.9TDi. When you get it, it will probably be labelled as for the 1.4-8v. The other filter is for the 1.4-16v which has a different shaped air box... :D

I believe if you contact Demon Tweeks, you're entitled to a 10% Brisky discount, although you may have to wait for them to get them in stock :)

Chris[/quote']

I ordered mine last week from their...i wasnt aware of any 10% discount...oh well i suppose its only

@ Diesel Dave....Are you still waiting for your filter, i ordered mine from d-tweeks and its still at the first stage on order tracking :thumbdwn:

yeah im still waiting as well...i rang a couple of companies and they all said the same thing..'these are popular at the moment and there is a couple of weeks wait....i think i recall one of the sales people saying that these filters are shipped over from France . He could have been taking crap though just to justify the wait ! I wish it would hurry up , ive put my cupra intake on which is nice but want to feel the full benefit of the joint mod (filter and intake)

Would you notice a difference on standard?

Probably not. In fact, I doubt you'd notice a difference even on a remapped car! ;) Most noticeable change is in the induction noise you get, and the length of time before the filter gets clogged up :D

Chris