Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

Mines being delivered today. Weds/Thurs pick up. Hurrah.

Would be nice to think mine is somewhere close then. Might drop the dealership a call as i need a weeks notice to get it booked in with the detailer

Mine arrived in port last Tuesday and still no word.

The dealer told me they get 24 hours notice when it's on it's way to them, other than that they don't know. Not sure if this is true though

• Like 1

mine arrive in port today (sheerness), and dealer has said early next week, maybe sooner if i am lucky.

I don't think they have a clue really, so I think they are being honest here...

If I had known I would wait al most 5 weeks I would have gone to Emden myself...

Got the email I've been waiting for.

The car is getting delivered tomorrow and after 2 weeks off 'don't worry, there's a quick turnaround, 24 hours is all it takes to have it with you', I'm not getting my hands on it until Friday. It's gonna be a looooong week.

I ditched the Lifeshine too, gonna have a look at the best treatments and do it myself.

• Like 1

Mine arrived in port last Tuesday and still no word.

The dealer told me they get 24 hours notice when it's on it's way to them, other than that they don't know. Not sure if this is true though

My dealer said the transport company emails through the day before the car is delivered to the dealer. Got the call to say its being delivered tomorrow, so seems to be true. Car arrived in the UK a week ago.

I've ordered mine from Derek slacks made deposit for white one and took out small amount of finance they wouldnt give me the 3 years service plan or any £500 contribution, it also comes preregistered to them so although brand new car I'm the second owner, I tried my best to sort some deal but it was the last white one left so they had me by the balls, he offered me a full tank of fuel not a lot but better then nothing, offered me poor price on my trade in. Bit sick but excited all at once finally getting another Octavia back in my life.

Sly what you getting painted, I wanted grill doing but they refused to do anything, basically what you see is what you get....

Getting grill and mirror caps done black. Told them I wanted this done when I ordered on the

16th sept. gonna look v similar to my current car lol

32Gb memory card was filled up with MP3's yesterday in preparation!

I've done the same thing, filled a 32GB SD card and was lucky enough to test it out on the Ambusden unit. I was very impressed with the speed it changed tracks/folders and the simplicity of the controls.

Getting grill and mirror caps done black. Told them I wanted this done when I ordered on the

16th sept. gonna look v similar to my current car lol

I wonder why they wouldn't give me a thing, all I'm getting is a tank of fuel no servicing or anything :-( ill be getting my grill done, mirror caps and roof wrapped

I wonder why they wouldn't give me a thing, all I'm getting is a tank of fuel no servicing or anything :-( ill be getting my grill done, mirror caps and roof wrapped

Increase the amount of finance you are taking so you get the servicing and contribution, it's a no brainer.

You can then make a bulk payment, which is allowed. They ask you when you make it whether you would like this to reduce the monthly payment or the term of the finance. If you say payment amount, then you are left with the finance at a much lower figure, but still get the goodies.

It's all perfectly legit and within the terms of the finance, if you need any more help or an example just let me know.

Increase the amount of finance you are taking so you get the servicing and contribution, it's a no brainer.

You can then make a bulk payment, which is allowed. They ask you when you make it whether you would like this to reduce the monthly payment or the term of the finance. If you say payment amount, then you are left with the finance at a much lower figure, but still get the goodies.

It's all perfectly legit and within the terms of the finance, if you need any more help or an example just let me know.

He also said in post 920 his will come pre registered meaning he will be second owner... v strange

Edited by sly200sx