Mmm Yellow, a new Skoda chapter!

Looking good Leon, looking forward to my black one arriving in a couple weeks. You going to add more pictures?

Thanks buddy!

Yeah, Once I've got my camera charged, I hate using my phone for photos! I'll give it a good wash tomorrow and share some tomorrow evening! Mmm black is also really nice but I would get too OCD with it, like my old Storm blue Fabia, it had to be clean all the time, I think yellow is a little forgiving...well I think so at least so far...:)

I've seen a change in behaviour from others on the motorway and around town, people let you out, smile, kids in the back of their mum and dads mpv's look at it all the time! You park it in a car park, and its got some sort of radiation of glow to it!

its more likely they think you've gone mad , Like me :giggle:

congrats on taking the plunge :)

enjoy the shinny (literally) new toy

Thanks man! It's Uber shiney!!! Everytime I drive it, I see these bright yellow mirrors, rear wing, and a massive bonnet! Completely different to driving the Fabia!

Looks great

Tsi is a fantastic engine.

Oooh yeah! The TSI is amazing, well coming from driving pretty moddest 85-115bhp Fabia's this is incredibly fast compared to them! I love the DSG combo, it's so easy to drive, and even going up hill you don't feel like your going up hill! The car's pulls perfectly!

Welcome to the fold when is it getting mapped then?

Haha! Thanks Harry, I'm feeling very welcomed! :p A remap!? I can't imagine driving any faster than it is surely!!? even the slightest squeeze and it takes off what ever gear your in!

its more likely they think you've gone mad , Like me

Yeah, a few people have already called it my NY Taxi! :p

Looks well Leon. Enjoy!!

Thanks mate! Will keep update the thread soon with more pics!!

Love it

:D it's awesome!

Yay way to go Leon , I like the new yellow, not many about either, enjoy it mate.

I flashed one yellow Octy Mk1 on the way back leaving the dealer the other day and they flashed back! I personally havent seen a MK2 vRS in yellow yet...!

Nice - enjoy your new motor.

Next stop someone with VCDS to set the options that you want - unless you've got MaxiDot on it.

Paul

Hey Paul, I've not really had time to see whats missing, and what I can potentially get on the MaxiDot, I know the the cornering fogs have been activated but they don't actually do anything? The Cornering xenons work really well though! I'm really impressed with them!

Looking good B), enjoy

Will do buddy!

Looks really good in yellow.

Nice spec too

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with the standard spec of these, and the options! Not quite sure what the little shark fin is for? or is that a GPS ready unit there?

Cheers guys for all your comments!! Going to take it for a drive with my mate today, and head down to St Just. The drizzles eased off a bit, so hopefully we can get a good grip on the roads!!

(should have a few more photos tonight!) :D

Aww, come on...I thought there was only Ambrosia and me in this club. Getting too common now. Might have to sell.

Just kidding. Enjoy. Washing is very theraputic and good for the muscles.

• Like 1

Aww, come on...I thought there was only Ambrosia and me in this club. Getting too common now. Might have to sell.

Just kidding. Enjoy. Washing is very theraputic and good for the muscles.

I gave it a quick wash this morning, and it's filthy already! Damn tractors and muddy deposits!

Love the yellow(and red), just stand out from the dreary crowd, awesome. :)

Absolutely!! It's amazing how you can spot a yellow car a mile off compared to the silvers, and blacks! I do like a nice black Octy though!

Couple more pics today to show the awesome yellowness! (not many though)

Octvrs-1.jpg

rearvrs.jpg

frontvrs.jpg

Thanks Stu, Black details... umm not thought about it! Only got it a couple of days ago!! Already had a Vectra, and a Cooper S giving it a bit of grief today...

Maybe a diffusor, and the RS+ splitter in black, and the GTI skirts... I do love the yellow though!!! even in the miserable fog, it manages to cheer you up!