Mmm Yellow, a new Skoda chapter!

I've seen a couple of green ones with the black wheels, I've seen a black grill on the yellow one before, but not sure if its too big to be all black?! maybe colour coded?

I agree a splitty and some other bits will looks pretty cool!

Be bold Leon go with white wheels...would love to see someone try it

Nice car

Hey Rob, not sure if white would look so good on a larger car... I quite like silver, though anthracite / dirty alloys seem to look ok too! :p

Think you should go for a bumble bee theme, could even get a transformers logo made up for a badge....would be pretty cool

Although i imagine alot of your mates would sing "black and yellow" alot

Haha, I can't get that song out of my head now!!!

Bumble bee is my favorite Transformer character!! :D

badge.jpg

bumblebee.jpg

The stripey one looks a bit naff!! but the yellow Skoda logo looks pretty cool! :p

transformers-bumblebee-02.jpg

Looking good. Enjoy :D

Enjoying it very much mate!! Still getting about 42mpg on a nice and steady run with the occasional squirt! So I'm pretty happy with that!

Very nice looks good in yellow

Cheers CB!

Looks very nice Leon, doesn't seem that long ago that you bought your mk2 Fabia.

Ahh....thats probably because I bought it 11 months ago... I just couldn't get on with the Mk2 Fabia, I wish I loved it a little more. But this one is certainly for keeps! :)

• Like 1

Enjoying it very much mate!! Still getting about 42mpg on a nice and steady run with the occasional squirt! So I'm pretty happy with that!

I don't think you're trying hard enough! :p

And we'll leave you a while before getting into checking the accuracy of Maxidot against a proper brim-to-brim calc. Mine turned out to be 14% too optimistic :D

• Like 1

I don't think you're trying hard enough! :p

And we'll leave you a while before getting into checking the accuracy of Maxidot against a proper brim-to-brim calc. Mine turned out to be 14% too optimistic :D

Haha!! It's difficult to get any higher because I want to drive enthusiastically! I'll try it on a day when I don't want to play with the power band.

14% optimistic is fine with me, because if my old Fabia was the same levels of inaccuracy then I'm not loosing out too much. Especially if fuel is slightly better value in petrol form. :)

Good thing is I didn't buy the car for amazing MPG, but its reasonable considering... I'm still loving the car though, gets up to speed very quickly with no fuss almost instantly!

You guys who have remaps must be going at light speed! :D